Don't Know
5%

Total votes : 182

Re: " Do you enjoy reading Carl's updates " Poll

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 am

Yes def, Carl is a legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 am

I wonder whether TLG does as well whatever he has to say about the veracity of the information :roll:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Yes i do, Keep them coming please Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Danny Says wrote:I wonder whether TLG does as well whatever he has to say about the veracity of the information :roll:

what, if anything, does tLG have to do with a poll on whether carl's updates are appreciated.

for the record, i voted no. You see, to me Cardiff City Football club is about the team, not the politics. I have no interest in it. As long as I have a team to support then everything else is irrelevant. I will find out about player signings in the press or off my mates. i have no interest in board room spats, who said what on the training ground or which players has the best looking coi carp.

I do appreciate that some people want to have an inkling of whats going on and thats their choice.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Voted Yes.

Always a really good read. People need to realise that anything can happen in Business / Football, so he wont get everything right all the time. Talks breakdown, someone twists an ankle etc.

Although, ie you take a look back at his posts, you will see that most of the updates are true and correct.

Keep them coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Newblue wrote:The Reason I am asking this question, is to find out if people like reading Carl's updates,even if you dont like what he says and whether they should continue.

Annis I have included dont know for you :lol: :lol:

Hey, if they don't like....don't read. Simples!!

I look forward to them immensely....

Keep it up, Carl (still won't read the Echo, though :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Feedback wrote:
Danny Says wrote:I wonder whether TLG does as well whatever he has to say about the veracity of the information :roll:

what, if anything, does tLG have to do with a poll on whether carl's updates are appreciated.

for the record, i voted no. You see, to me Cardiff City Football club is about the team, not the politics. I have no interest in it. As long as I have a team to support then everything else is irrelevant. I will find out about player signings in the press or off my mates. i have no interest in board room spats, who said what on the training ground or which players has the best looking coi carp.

I do appreciate that some people want to have an inkling of whats going on and thats their choice.

Damian,

Fair play to you for being Honest, So I suppose you never read them ?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

not reeally, as I've said, i'm not interested in the politics side of it or what the players say/get up to when not at the match. i appreciate others are, but its not really for me.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Feedback wrote:not reeally, as I've said, i'm not interested in the politics side of it or what the players say/get up to when not at the match. i appreciate others are, but its not really for me.

Damian, I like Honesty in a person :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

I enjoy reading the updates when its about team news, transfers and rumours regarding the goings on at the club. I dont read too much into the poilitical side of it as i have told myself that im not getting involved in that side of things, but it is still an interesting read.

The only critisism i have about the updates are the length of time they are kept as "stickys", i feel at times they are kept there for way too long, but thats just my opinion and honesty. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm

i voted no because i should be told about the content in person not read it on here :evil:

like feck i did, keep up the good work lord farquar :lol:

good,bad or indifferent i look forward to what's happening at the club.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Feedback wrote:

I do presume you realised I posted in jest, and being nothing more than being myschevious really. ;)

I voted yes, and enjoy them but do question for example why one board says one thing (Vaughan signing, Naylor ill, Langstone position etc) and another says the opposite (Naylor was at the swansea match pitchside etc) , and then it descends into a sarcastic debate on who's right or wrong.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Im very aprehensive reading them, im scared they might contain to much bad news lmao

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I do love reading them though :ayatollah: except the parts about the langston loan note thingys, but thats just because im to thick to understand it all :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Well theres one Tonight, if you Dont like them its SIMPLE " DONT READ THEM " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't think Carl is really bothered if people dislikes his updates, those that mock and slate him don't even know the guy. Maybe if they met him and had a chat they would find what a nice and genuine chap he is.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Looks like Carl's update days are numbered. :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Yes, aslong as it is good news. He does a good job.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

i voted yes,you got to be thick as f**k ,drugged or pissed ,to answer DONT KNOW!!!!!!! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 pm

deffo!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Keep them coming Carl. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Yes I do and if anyone who doesnt like them then do not read them, simple init :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah I Do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Newblue wrote:If you have voted 'No' or 'Don't Know', can you explain why, so Carl can address your concerns?

Excellent Question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It would be nice to hear why :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Reporting on such issues as team news, signings, stadium issues, ticketing,
etc.etc. etc, is fine and in my view adds interest for the fans on the board.
but issues such as VT becoming chairman, and his son taking the CEO post
along with the Langston affair should be out of the Public domain until the
Club confrms officially. I think issues like these are delicate and cause division
so sorry I voted No.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: