Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just back from Dublin

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 am

Amazing place..... cant wait to get back in may , Northern Ireland V Republic will be so interesting after all the crown troulbe last night...

Best chant of the week was that diego mardona song.. the scots sing , never heard it before but great one to do when we play the english.. :ayatollah:

Re: Just back from Dublin

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 am

Worcester bluebird wrote:Amazing place..... cant wait to get back in may , Northern Ireland V Republic will be so interesting after all the crown troulbe last night...

Best chant of the week was that diego mardona song.. the scots sing , never heard it before but great one to do when we play the english.. :ayatollah:

was there much trouble last night?
whats the words to the song mate?

glad you hada good time :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 am

milly44 wrote:
Worcester bluebird wrote:Amazing place..... cant wait to get back in may , Northern Ireland V Republic will be so interesting after all the crown troulbe last night...

was there much trouble last night?
whats the words to the song mate?

glad you hada good time :ayatollah:

Yea Northrn Ireland kicked off bigtime before and after , car windows smashed, fighting with Police, scotts responded by singing are you england in disguise lol, the pubs were ordered to shut in some areas. The Irish havent play each other for 20 years going to be mental when they do.

Diffrent versions of the Mardona song.. to the tune of hokey cokey

O diego Mardona .. o diego Mardona
you put your left hand in , your right hand out
you do the mardona and turn around somtihn like that ... to pissed to remember all the words mil, but having all the pub singing it welsh and scotts together was amazing :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 am

YEAH WHATS THE SONG GO LIKE? ANY UTUBE LINK?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

i dont see the sense in this tournament. if there was trouble last night, imagine what it will be like when they play each other like you say. dont see any benefits from it. just a shit load of trouble between the irish teams :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am

neathbluebird wrote:

YEAH WHATS THE SONG GO LIKE? ANY UTUBE LINK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOO42jHw3-Y

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 am

milly44 wrote:i dont see the sense in this tournament. if there was trouble last night, imagine what it will be like when they play each other like you say. dont see any benefits from it. just a shit load of trouble between the irish teams :ayatollah:

Exactly m8, potentially any thing couold kick off with this one, after last night

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Was good seeing you pal

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 pm

milly44 wrote:i dont see the sense in this tournament. if there was trouble last night, imagine what it will be like when they play each other like you say. dont see any benefits from it. just a shit load of trouble between the irish teams :ayatollah:

There's only one Ireland.

What you refer to as Northern Ireland is in fact the 6 counties under british rule......... c**t of a place

this is what happened last time they came dealdy video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYlBWWZ ... re=related

Wales were playing ireland at egg that day but the funny part of it was oconnell street was being repaved that day so the place was a building site hence the fences and cobbles.......@2.39 u can see me ringing galway bluebird with an update :ayatollah:

As you can see it was a fairly relaxed riot, rioters were stopping to let auld grannies past with their shopping and the gardi didn't want to be seen protecting the huns.

when they showed it later on the bbc they actually put some fast forward on the replay so it looked more vicous than it was.

tut ....british propoganda eh?

anyway Dublin will be pretty lively that weekend i can assure............anyone coming?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:19 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

There's only one Ireland.

What you refer to as Northern Ireland is in fact the 6 counties under british rule......... c**t of a place

this is what happened last time they came dealdy video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unYlBWWZ ... re=related

Wales were playing ireland at egg that day but the funny part of it was oconnell street was being repaved that day so the place was a building site hence the fences and cobbles.......@2.39 u can see me ringing galway bluebird with an update :ayatollah:

As you can see it was a fairly relaxed riot, rioters were stopping to let auld grannies past with their shopping and the gardi didn't want to be seen protecting the huns.

when they showed it later on the bbc they actually put some fast forward on the replay so it looked more vicous than it was.

tut ....british propoganda eh?

anyway Dublin will be pretty lively that weekend i can assure............anyone coming?

I'm over for the Eire v Nordie hun game on the Tuesday.... really looking forward to it....It's goin a be a blast 8-)