Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones Interview

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 pm

says that "naylor will have to fight to win his place back" so loooks like he wont be back in tomorrow

:ayatollah:

Re: Dave Jones Interview

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:says that "naylor will have to fight to win his place back" so loooks like he wont be back in tomorrow

Well it's Darcey and Quinns place to lose now really aint it! If they want the chance of 1st team football, then here is their stab at the cherry, and at a priceless time of the season to show us what we're missing so to speak....

The Gauntlets been set, and now we have to push on. The fact that we now have competition for places can only be a good thing! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:says that "naylor will have to fight to win his place back" so loooks like he wont be back in tomorrow

Did you here the idiot alking about chasing down the top two, about us being one point behind with a game in hand :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The guy really worries me at times. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Where's the interview mate? :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Dave has always said that all players has to fight for there places.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Dave has always said that all players has to fight for there places.

Is what Bellamy was doing the other week on chippy lane!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Dave has always said that all players has to fight for there places.

i agree but when he says fight for his place back that suggests to me hes dropped for tomorrow.but you never know with our dave!! :ayatollah: