Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ABOUT THIS FOR CANTON STAND SWAP

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm still fully behind trying to get one massed singing (standing) area i.e. the Canton. To get people to move from their existing seats, perhaps the club could look at allowing season ticket holders to swap their existing seats for a one off preview.
That way people could experience the whole match atmosphere and view from their prospective seats.

Will need to be done pretty quickly though. :old:

Re: WHAT ABOUT THIS FOR CANTON STAND SWAP

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:26 pm

It's an idea I'm sure the club would embrace as well because it could reduce policing costs over by the away fans as well.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Gwyn maybe you could stand up at the front with one of those MEGAPHONES shouting
"sing you bastards sing" just they do in Italy (the ultras) a few younsters waving those Giant flags :roll: as well .

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Take Dai Hunt with you wont need a megaphone then. :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Tailgunner wrote:Gwyn maybe you could stand up at the front with one of those MEGAPHONES shouting
"sing you bastards sing" just they do in Italy (the ultras) a few younsters waving those Giant flags :roll: as well .

Seriously we have discussed something along those lines and they are looking at the options. I was thinking more along the lines of Dai Hunt,m we wouldn't need to buy a megaphone then. :lol: :lol: :lol: