Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nightmare

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm

found this

http://www.thisistotalessex.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

Re: Nightmare

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 pm

State on the fat kunt lol he looks like a right arsehole, general my arse, fukin tosser more like!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Has he been sentenced yet?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

They wana give him life just for being a 46year old dickead acting like a chav

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Someone has been watching Football Factory,From The Essex Gazzette :lol:
When the teams are due to play each other, the generals of the football firms arrange to meet in derelict plots of land before or after the game so they can unleash hell upon each other with fists, bricks, bats, bottles and knuckle-dusters.

In February, Chelsea drew Cardiff in the FA Cup, and the Headhunters arranged to meet the Cardiff Soul Crew in West London for some organised mayhem. :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:24 pm

why does he call himself nightmare doesnt look that hard to me theres better than him about

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

In February, Chelsea drew Cardiff in the FA Cup, and the Headhunters arranged to meet the Cardiff Soul Crew in West London for some organised mayhem.

Some creative "journalism" going on there to say the least.

Do the Soul Crew even exist anymore as a bona fide organised hooligan group?

As for this bloke, even the fact he's felt the need to give himself a name other than his own infers a real insecurity and persecution complex.

Lock him up.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm

I guess the legend of the soul crew lives on at least, thats why we have so much restricted restricted maybe lol