Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today uber geek has landed

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

I have picked up my specs today after being confirmed as practically blind by my optician so when you all see mr tomorrow I may remind you of being the record producer out of alvin and the chipmunks :lol: 8-) :ugeek:

Re: Today uber geek has landed

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I have picked up my specs today after being confirmed as practically blind by my optician so when you all see mr tomorrow I may remind you of being the record producer out of alvin and the chipmunks :lol: 8-) :ugeek:

I really thing that :ugeek: looks like Jamie :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:I have picked up my specs today after being confirmed as practically blind by my optician so when you all see mr tomorrow I may remind you of being the record producer out of alvin and the chipmunks :lol: 8-) :ugeek:

skunky rung me earlier. he wasnt being mean at all :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 am

LOVE YOUR NEW JAM JARS BAZ :lol:
baz glasses.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

there proper bullet proofs if ever i have seen them :D

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

uncle fester doesnt seem to impressed below though :?
baz glasses 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 am

This is what Baz looks like when he takes his glasses off :ayatollah:

one_really_ugly_man_6f8_1152632721.jpg

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (tears rolling down my cheeks here) :ayatollah:

f**k hes going to belt me tomorrow. :cry:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 am

I hope Baz's son doesnt follow the trend
:lol: :lol:
Some_Huge_Glasses.jpg

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am

big_funny_glasses.jpg

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pissing myself here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: