Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HMP HEWELL Chelsea/Cardiff

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I have just arrived home after visiting Stefan. It was a little different from visiting at Wormwood Scrubs although I was just as upset this time. There are numerous checks and holding bays for the visitors (far worse than at the last prison) as well as being ushered into a corridor three at a time for sniffer dogs to walk past you. The block that the boys are in is a short walk down the road from the visitors car park/centre although there are some disabled bays available if needed. It appears that they are able to have 5 visits per month with the possibility of this increasing to 10 visits per month on enhanced.

Stefan is sharing with Nathan and says that all the boys are doing okay.

We only had to show photo driving licence as ID although we took the usual just in case. Hope you all get to see your boys asap.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Re: HMP HEWELL Chelsea/Cardiff

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Thoughts are with you all - Be strong! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Stay strong for them, and they will be out before you know it, back in our locals having a laugh with mates on the weekend.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with it as well :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:46 pm

My brother is there as well. Hope you're all coping ok my mother and his partner have both found it hard along with his two boys who have had a very tough time in the last year as he has just come through a messy divorce. Keep your chin up! Hopefully with the info Vince posted they can all get out earlier than we expected!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Stefs Mum wrote:I have just arrived home after visiting Stefan. It was a little different from visiting at Wormwood Scrubs although I was just as upset this time. There are numerous checks and holding bays for the visitors (far worse than at the last prison) as well as being ushered into a corridor three at a time for sniffer dogs to walk past you. The block that the boys are in is a short walk down the road from the visitors car park/centre although there are some disabled bays available if needed. It appears that they are able to have 5 visits per month with the possibility of this increasing to 10 visits per month on enhanced.

We only had to show photo driving licence as ID although we took the usual just in case. Hope you all get to see your boys asap.

Really glad to hear they are all well. Say hello to Steff for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Stefs Mum wrote:I have just arrived home after visiting Stefan. It was a little different from visiting at Wormwood Scrubs although I was just as upset this time. There are numerous checks and holding bays for the visitors (far worse than at the last prison) as well as being ushered into a corridor three at a time for sniffer dogs to walk past you. The block that the boys are in is a short walk down the road from the visitors car park/centre although there are some disabled bays available if needed. It appears that they are able to have 5 visits per month with the possibility of this increasing to 10 visits per month on enhanced.

hope you worked the new sat nav ok
glad to hear they are all ok and there are more visits allowed
i cant wait to speak to stef tomorrow, cant stop thinking of him and the lads in there.
ill let you know what stef says when ive spoke to him

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Regards & respect to your Steff and family, have you picked up on the Vince Alm ref. early releaase and curfew tagging?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 am

best wishes to the boys and their families....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: