Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lay off Naylor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I dont think he should go straight back in the team after last weeks
Performance, but if he does, that's no point giving him shit for everything he does. That's
Not constructive and will not help him or the team or anyone else
for that matter. We need to support the team full stop, who ever is playing.
Booing your own players is disgusting and should stop.

Re: Lay off Naylor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Naylor is the weak link in the armoury (just my opinion).. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I didn't agree with it all the other week mate,yes he had a terrible game to be fair but like u say boo'in him is not goin 2 help anybody just goin to make him worse,i don't think he should start either but will support him 100% when/if he does :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I agree with you 100 %, but booing him and giving him shit is not going to help

he could cost us a place in the prem, but booing him is out of order

Roathblue33 wrote:I dont think he should go straight back in the team after last weeks
Performance, but if he does, that's no point giving him shit for everything he does. That's
Not constructive and will not help him or the team or anyone else
for that matter. We need to support the team full stop, who ever is playing.
Booing your own players is disgusting and should stop.

agreed,but he shouldnt start,end of. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

He may well be a weak link, booing him though won't help.

We've got to get behind ALL the team!!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

He isnt as bad as people have said but at the same time he has had some very poor games.

Funny thing is I think the Scunny game is the ideal game for him to come back if he was to come back but IMO Blake deserves his chance and hopefully will get it

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Naylor should have been laid off long ago I'm afraid.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Agree we can't have people nailing the shit out of him with abuse.

The other boys can hear it all and I've seen loads of City boys, Mcnaughton, Hudson all giving him pats on the back and all sorts during the games to keep him going!

I reckon if he plays we all give him the Nailor do the ayetollah!

But also another part of me is saying people are giving him jip because they know as stated he is the weak link. And could jeapordise our promotion.

Summing up with the two opposites, these boys are professionals on big wages, if they aren't performing you don't stick by them as its not for the good of the club!

Jones needs to play his best back 4! He should not pick Naylor!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm

they guy tries his best, u can see he has no confidence, when he came on against doncaster, he had a good debut and looked anothe piece in the jigsaw to get us up, now since then he has made alot of mistakes and i dnt think he is the answer, but at the same time booing him is no use to the team and unrests the defence as they try and help him even more to get the boo boys off his back.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm

lets not put these players in cotton wool, hes paid good money for a job he cant do, :wave:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

booing our own players during a game is stupid to be honest. however, he shouldnt be in the squad, he really isnt good enough

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I have seen the likes of Andy Kerr (chocolate fireman award of those who can remember him) and never booed a player even in the darkest of days.
BUT NAYLOR IS SHITE END OF AND IS A LIABILITY, I FOR ONE HOPE HE NEVER DONS A CITY SHIRT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 am

If Naylor plays against Scunny, which he most likely will, he better step up his game. I don't think anyone is a fan of him. I still support him but I can't help but get nervous when he gets the ball. :shock:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 am

I agree naylor is the weak link in the team... BUT if jonesy plays him and we start giving him a hard time and not gettin behind him then we the supporters are at fault too and we too could be jeopardizing are promotion challenge also... He is goin through a bad patch granted but he's a city player putting on the shirt and Dave will probably pick him over the others so support him, this is the business end of the season SUPPORT ALL THE TEAM ..!!!!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 am

Will never boo any city player but I just can't see any justification for him being picked ahead of Quinn or Darcy.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

If 22,000 ppl inside a ground on home games can see naylor is the worst player on the pitch most weeks and are manager can not see it and ppl boo him it really dont say much about are manager for picking the flop in the 1st place.The guys a sack of shit end of and should be applying his last footballing days at newport county LEVEL.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 am

f**k him! He's is the weakest link goodbye!

Boo to your hearts content we dont want him in our team. At the end of the day u pay your money for a product if that product is not up to scratch you complain!

Seriously though In all honesty you are right it doesn't help booing but it is very frustrating watching such an obvious weak link. I don't think people are actually booing him personally it is actually more a boo aimed at DJ. You can't really blame a player for being picked or wanting to play. You got to question the person who keeps picking him.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 am

I agree we should'nt boo him. It's Jones fault in picking him. He is out of his depth. Never seen such a bad left back down here. Ever :x

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Marc wrote:Naylor is the weak link in the armoury (just my opinion).. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And mine. And thousands of others, come to that.