Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUTSIDE SWANSEA RAILWAY STATION YESTERDAY.......

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 am

could not believe my eyes at 11.15 yesterday morning delivering stuff to in my van to swansea tax office by the station......Honest to god there was a huge gypsey horse surrounded by drugged up chavs in the middle of the road-they were trying to ride the the horse and hurling abuse at each other-what a shithole!! what a time for my phone to be out of charge and not be able to take any photos.The security guard on reception said its always like this !!!! so when i call ba :ayatollah: ck there in a week or so will make sure i get some pics to post.

Re: OUTSIDE SWANSEA RAILWAY STATION YESTERDAY.......

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 am

neathbluebird wrote:could not believe my eyes at 11.15 yesterday morning delivering stuff to in my van to swansea tax office by the station......Honest to god there was a huge gypsey horse surrounded by drugged up chavs in the middle of the road-they were trying to ride the the horse and hurling abuse at each other-what a shithole!! what a time for my phone to be out of charge and not be able to take any photos.The security guard on reception said its always like this !!!! so when i call ba :ayatollah: ck there in a week or so will make sure i get some pics to post.

Everyday occurrence in those parts....!!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am

In the Swansea slums... :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 am

neathbluebird wrote:could not believe my eyes at 11.15 yesterday morning delivering stuff to in my van to swansea tax office by the station......Honest to god there was a huge gypsey horse surrounded by drugged up chavs in the middle of the road-they were trying to ride the the horse and hurling abuse at each other-what a shithole!! what a time for my phone to be out of charge and not be able to take any photos.The security guard on reception said its always like this !!!! so when i call ba :ayatollah: ck there in a week or so will make sure i get some pics to post.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'd sooner see my lad trying to get up on scruffy old piebald that sat on his lardy arse with a ps3.

We were always at that has kids, I wont mention the names of the other posters on here that were at it as well.

IN fact the CCS is actually bang on the site of the old pricey clan halting site.

I miss the siight of stray gypo horses in Cardiff we should start a campaign to bring them back . :D

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that. I'd sooner see my lad trying to get up on scruffy old piebald that sat on his lardy arse with a ps3.

We were always at that has kids, I wont mention the names of the other posters on here that were at it as well.

IN fact the CCS is actually bang on the site of the old pricey clan halting site.

I miss the siight of stray gypo horses in Cardiff we should start a campaign to bring them back . :D

Have a drive down Rover Way mate. Quite often horses wandering around there. Sometimes gypsy lads riding their horse and trap too.

Its a strange old way of living.

They come and take our scrap away regularly, fairly worthless stuff, maybe a tenners worth at a time max. Seem OK to me, polite enough , and make sure none of ther fellow travellers tries to break in.

I'm happy to live and let live.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

So you live in Neath and deliver/work in Swansea.Not best placed to comment and take the piss are you?

People in glasshouses etc etc ;) And for the record,Swansea High Street is deep in the bowels of our fine city and common knowledge round our way of being the worst part of town.No great shakes really.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Blackswan I'm not being funny but why are you here? It's all fine you posting prior to a derby match for some banter but now your still here and posting regurly on a daily basis to anything linked to Swansea...we don't need or want your input so do one.