Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

R.I.P. TUCKERS MOUNTAIN ASH

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 am

Just woke up to an early morning call to be told one of my and many of your mates was found by his wife dead in the bathroom this morning. Tuckers owned the Mount Pleasant pub in Miskin Mountain Ash and as been a full on City fan since the 60's.

His pub is like a shrine to the Bluebirds and we used to use it on a regular basis for Valley Ram functions. Tuckers was a real full of life lovable character and he is going to leave a big hole in a lot of people's hearts.

He would have been with us today watching the City as always and now he's been taken from us, treasure every moment you have a breath in your body,don't waste a second longer that you have to on petty arguments and hatred, try and enjoy every moment, life is precious, this really as shook me up, a great lad and a real friend. :(

Re: R.I.P. TUCKERS MOUNTAIN ASH

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 am

RIP MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:00 am

ri.p. mate

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 am

R.I.P fellow Bluebird.
Last edited by Essex Bluebird on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 am

Was sat in the Pleas last night having a pint with him and sorting tickets for Nottm Forest, just cant believe it. R.I.P. Tucks

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 am

Oh no...that is terrible news, what a great bloke Tucker was...may he rest in peace.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:26 am

R.I.P

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 am

RIP Tucker :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Our thought are with your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 am

rip tucker sad news another bluebird taken from us.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 am

A massive, massive shock i was only speaking to him last Sunday R.I.P. Tucks you will be hugely missed mate :cry:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 am

Tuckers im gonna miss ya mate , you was a true gent , a good laugh , and all round great bloke. Was drinking with him last night in the Mount Pleas cant believe you have gone RIP TUCKERS .

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 am

BigGwynram wrote:Just woke up to an early morning call to be told one of my and many of your mates was found by his wife dead in the bathroom this morning. Tuckers owned the Mount Pleasant pub in Miskin Mountain Ash and as been a full on City fan since the 60's.

His pub is like a shrine to the Bluebirds and we used to use it on a regular basis for Valley Ram functions. Tuckers was a real full of life lovable character and he is going to leave a big hole in a lot of people's hearts.

He would have been with us today watching the City as always and now he's been taken from us, treasure every moment you have a breath in your body,don't waste a second longer that you have to on petty arguments and hatred, try and enjoy every moment, life is precious, this really as shook me up, a great lad and a real friend. :(

gwyn i worked with a guy called tuckers in a funiture factory off penarth road early 80`s,is that the same fella?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 am

Very Sad News. R.I.P Tuckers

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 am

Sleep well fella, don't believe I knew you however it seems another of lifes gentlemen have been taken from us. Best wishes to his friends and family

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 am

Didn't know the fella but my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time!

RIP mate!!!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 am

BigGwynram wrote:Just woke up to an early morning call to be told one of my and many of your mates was found by his wife dead in the bathroom this morning. Tuckers owned the Mount Pleasant pub in Miskin Mountain Ash and as been a full on City fan since the 60's.

RIP Tuckers what a top bloke and a friend, massive city fan, his pub is all things city and the people who drink there are all city mad, Tuckers will be solely missed by all , RIP top man.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

ackers1927 wrote:Very Sad News. R.I.P Tuckers

I'm sure he did , but he got a brother enough like him and he think he worked there as well, Tuckers Christian name was Gareth.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am

RIP Bluebird

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 am

rip mate lovely guy great charactor sadly missed

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 am

R.I.P Tuckers. My deepest sympathy goes out to all your family and friends :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 am

R.I.P

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 am

Good night rest in peace true bluebird

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 am

R.I.P. Three points today in his honour

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am

Tuckers is my uncle and is bluebird through and through we are all in shock at the moment will be really missed by all his friends and family rip tucks

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm

R.I.P tuckers couldn't believe it when I heard, was with him for jacks game down ples and down jack land, will be mist big time

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 pm

:shock: r.i.p fellow city fan..my condolances to his famaily at this very sad news.will be very much missed by the boys from mount and aberdare sad loss to all

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm

R.I.P.thoughts with the family.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

From one Mount boy to another. A sad loss you will be truly missed a real character who loved our beloved Cardiff City. Sleep well Tucks

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 pm

gwyn in shock only havin good chat last sun rip tuckers another top man gone

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm

R.I.P bluebird, Ironically i never new him as a city fan but have been to his pub on a few occasions with my lad as his band has played there a few times and are booked to play there again shortly. Terrible news condolences to his family and friends.