Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: R.I.P. TUCKERS MOUNTAIN ASH

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

R.I.P Bluebird

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

R.I.P. Thoughts are with family and freinds.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

R I P

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm

RIP Bluebird, gone, but never forgotten :(

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Was in Scotland yesterday when i phoned to ask one of the lads the half time score, could not believe the news, only saw him last week in the pleas before we went to the jacks game. Condolences in all his family and all fellow friends, a great guy.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Had a good chat to him in the mount pleasant before the jacks game last week, can't believe he's gone.
R.I.P Tuckers, we won't forget you!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

R.I.P. Bluebird.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

RIP :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi Gwyn i was in the Mount Pleasant last Sunday before the Jacks game and got talking to the Landlord who was a really nice guy i was advising him how he could reduce his Sky bill by hosting a cricket team. He then came on Turners bus down to the Liberty with all the boys is this the same gent whose just passed away??

If so he seemed a larger than life personality and a real character i think his Mrs also worked behind the bar and provided all the boys with free hot dogs before the game.

My deepest condolences go out to his wife and all his family.

RIP fellow Bluebird

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

R.I.P Tuckers will miss your smiling face, great bloke had time for everyone, sympathys to the family, (Tigger Abercynon)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

blueheaven wrote:Hi Gwyn i was in the Mount Pleasant last Sunday before the Jacks game and got talking to the Landlord who was a really nice guy i was advising him how he could reduce his Sky bill by hosting a cricket team. He then came on Turners bus down to the Liberty with all the boys is this the same gent whose just passed away??

If so he seemed a larger than life personality and a real character i think his Mrs also worked behind the bar and provided all the boys with free hot dogs before the game.

My deepest condolences go out to his wife and all his family.

RIP fellow Bluebird
That's Tuckers, larger than life, but sadly now lost his life, great lad and lot's of people hurting, he was always so bubbly, really sad time.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 pm

rip tuckers port talbot bluebirds thinking of you and youre family at this very sad time