Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wheres annis?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 pm

wheres annis with his opinion on his meeting with steve borley earlier today.... be very interested to know what was discussed and possible out comes.... :ayatollah:

Re: wheres annis?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

boyosback wrote:wheres annis with his opinion on his meeting with steve borley earlier today.... be very interested to know what was discussed and possible out comes.... :ayatollah:

What meeting :?:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
boyosback wrote:wheres annis with his opinion on his meeting with steve borley earlier today.... be very interested to know what was discussed and possible out comes.... :ayatollah:

Inner circle mate..(taps nose).. :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 pm

did he have a meeting then ??

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:58 pm

it was mentioned in another thread somewhere that the 2 of them met earler today and annis would post the info later tonight......

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

welshman wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Inner circle mate..(taps nose).. :mrgreen:

Same old, same old then buddy

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:01 pm

All that was mentioned as far as I'm aware was that Annis spoke to him earlier

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Owain wrote:All that was mentioned as far as I'm aware was that Annis spoke to him earlier

spoke on the phone :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 pm

I havent been hiding, but have been out all day, believe it or not trying to earn a few bob.
Yes I had a chat with Steve for about the 3rd time in the last week, he has asked me to try and get everyone to back for a while.
I have to think about what he said as some things have to be kept private for now, for the sake of our Club and out of Respect for Steve.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I havent been hiding, but have been out all day, believe it or not trying to earn a few bob.
Yes I had a chat with Steve for about the 3rd time in the last week, he has asked me to try and get everyone to back for a while.
I have to think about what he said as some things have to be kept private for now, for the sake of our Club and out of Respect for Steve.

Are you happy with what you heard on a scale of 1 to 10?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I havent been hiding, but have been out all day, believe it or not trying to earn a few bob.

6, but I am listening to Steve as I Respect him and he reassures me we wont go into administration as he wont let our club.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dange wrote:

6, but I am listening to Steve as I Respect him and he reassures me we wont go into administration as he wont let our club.

A Glimmer of hope then............hopefully!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 pm

six?

So we're not getting shot of the Riddler then.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm not personally reassured by those comments, Annis, because Steve doesn't have the financial clout to guarante that. A wage bill alone of £1.2m a month, allied with a conservative operating loss next season of around £5m before any debt repayments to a lengthy list of creditors are factored in give me huge concern as to not the "short term" problems Peter refers to, but the medium to long term problems that face us.

Off topic, is it usual for private messages to get stuck in your outbox for a while?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:50 pm

saladthedragon wrote:I'm not personally reassured by those comments, Annis, because Steve doesn't have the financial clout to guarante that. A wage bill alone of £1.2m a month, allied with a conservative operating loss next season of around £5m before any debt repayments to a lengthy list of creditors are factored in give me huge concern as to not the "short term" problems Peter refers to, but the medium to long term problems that face us.

Off topic, is it usual for private messages to get stuck in your outbox for a while?

I agree on some of those comments, but he believes the Malaysians will come on board soon.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 pm

As most of us know, that will only happen when PR is gone, so why stop doing anything that helps accelerate that process?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

saladthedragon wrote:As most of us know, that will only happen when PR is gone, so why stop doing anything that helps accelerate that process?

I agree.

No offence to him, although all Borley seems to be saying is "Give Ridsdale more time"

But yet it's Ridsdale who's cocking things up and driving away investors (and LIEING to the fans NUMEROUS TIMES)

It just seems counter-productive.

When a company is run as badly as Cardiff City FC is, the chairman should go. Not be given more flipping time!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 pm

was going to say , i thought the malaysians were only going to come on board after the yorkshire fuckwit had left, didnt evan think they were dealing with him anymore, surely we unite and try and get him out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by milly44 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm

saladthedragon wrote:As most of us know, that will only happen when PR is gone, so why stop doing anything that helps accelerate that process?

Because Steve asked me and said its the best thing to do till the end of the month. I am just showing Respect to him, I have known him 15 years.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

milly44 wrote:was going to say , i thought the malaysians were only going to come on board after the yorkshire fuckwit had left, didnt evan think they were dealing with him anymore, surely we unite and try and get him out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Believe,They are not dealing with him anymore, but are with other people from CCFC.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:was going to say , i thought the malaysians were only going to come on board after the yorkshire fuckwit had left, didnt evan think they were dealing with him anymore, surely we unite and try and get him out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Believe,They are not dealing with him anymore, but are with other people from CCFC.

So. Am I correct in thinking.. after reading your posts and Mr borleys earlier that we have now entered advanced negotiations with the Malaysians and a deal .may not be far away.. or am I putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 here.. lol

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

IS THE TAX PAID?