Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

spirit

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

We've scraped home today without being anywhere near our best and got the right result. Its the difference that the spirit and determination got us over the line, qualities that we have appeared to lack at similiar games. This is the ideal reult, 1-0 to the city and two clean sheets to boot. I'll happily take a scrappy result if this is what it takes to reach the promised land!!
Well done City, we will be better on tuesday and push closer to the top :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: spirit

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:04 pm

bet its sunnier in Norfolk now matey not damp and wet LOL

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea but why a scraped result! we CANNOT go from above par to below par constantly. Facts do speak for themselves though so I can't complain...but too many times this season I've not know what to expect from the lads. We have consistency in results finally but not team performances. Let's see if we can 'scrape' through against Burnley on Tues. It just winds me up.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

think scunny deserves sum credit they fighting for there lives and came with a game plan to stiffle us thought our preformance was good we kept going looking for a winner give credit we aint going to walk anyone i read sum postings saying 4 5 nil nah im more than happy with a 1-0 win still 3 points towards our goal

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:48 pm

yeah, but there are still plenty of games left, and I feel it will be SWEATY ARSE time from now til the end of the season. Posives are we are on a run again and we won ugly onwards city :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

im glad we got scunny out the way,, come 7 or8 games from the end of season,,,, when they realize time is running out, these bottom teams are going to find a bit more in themselves, and will get some shock results,,,,,,, didnt help us today scunny getting beat 5-1 last week,, as they had a double kick up there ass,,,,,they had a plan and it done well ,