Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How Many Not Going Tomorrow ?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm

I have meetings in Birmingham tomorrow & can't be arsed busting a gut to get back with these current money grabbing wankers at the helm

I am a plato ambo but am getting very disulushioned with the current regime :cry:

Re: How Many Not Going Tomorrow ?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm

nope i aint going, cant afford it.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm

I wont be funding the Riddlers five star lifestyle tomorrow..

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm

im going to wathc merhtyr away at stourbridge so im not

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Certainly couldn't afford to go tomorrow and then again on Saturday if we get through.

So i am hoping the boys do the business tomorrrow evening ( hopefully without extra time!) and then i will be down the ticket office on Thursday morning for my Leicester ticket.

Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 pm

S4C for me. Im working afternoons 11-7. I could have asked the boss to let me finish a little earlier but thought stuff it cos its on tv and ill be home for 730. I know quite a few season ticket holders who aint bothering aswell. I think we will struggle to get 20 k this week and expect around 15 k

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Have too work worst luck,be there saturday though when we get through.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Me +1

can't face a 300 mile round trip tomorrow night, with the way things are at the moment.. Will stay in my hotel room and watch soccer special instead for updates

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am

I cant make it im working afternoons. :cry:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

I'm not. Exams, living in Sheffield, all a bit too much.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 am

l cant real bad swollen ankle and extremely sore and on crutches , been off work two weeks with doc signed me of for another two. Will go and watch my boy at karate then camp in front of the tv and watch it on s4c when i get home. With a few beers. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:01 am

I wont be going for two reasons
first we should have never been playing a replay should have seen the first game out.
and secondly am not paying 40 petrol and then 15 pound a ticket to watch this game.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 am

cant afford at present.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

no grapes there tonight.

Just cant motivate myself. Will get something nice for my tea and watch it up the pub or even at home.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 am

Its time Cardiff fans showed how fucked off we are with the people at the top by not going and hitting them where it hurts in their pockets.

I wont be going!

In the next league game we should all turn our backs to the pitch like Lazio do when they aint happy with their club.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 pm

I was going to get my ticket this lunch time but my car exhaust has just gone on the way to work. So I now have to take that to the garage and fork out the bill for that so can't afford it now. :(

I wish FA Cup games were just £10, I'm sure they'd make just as much money and get a bigger crowd. I know it's only a £10 difference but for those of us who are living on a tight rope, it makes all the difference in the world. Just glad it's on TV.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 pm

North Somerset Bluebirds staying at home and watching it on S4C. We are all platinum ambass. for the new season having been taken in by 'Golden bollocks'.