Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thinking of moving next season to the Canton

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Where does everyone stand in the Canton that is connected to this board. I am moving by myself as my mates are staying in the family end so i am on my todd "Billy no mates" Is there still going to be a Forum singing section ?

Re: Thinking of moving next season to the Canton

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Come on over nuclearblue!

106 is the place to be for standing, singing, free beer, dancing girls etc.

You know it makes sense!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

davids wrote:Come on over nuclearblue!

106 is the place to be for standing, singing, free beer, dancing girls etc.

You know it makes sense!

I like the dancing girls bit :D :D :D [/color]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm

I might have made that bit up.

And the bit about free beer....

But we do stand and sing!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm

I went over at half time to see what the view was like from 106 row m or so, quite good. Still tempted to move there.

One thing I know, I am NOT staying where I am. Rank seat, too much sitting gives piles

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

davids wrote:I might have made that bit up. :cry: :cry:

And the bit about free beer.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But we do stand and sing!
:D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Where does everyone stand in the Canton that is connected to this board. I am moving by myself as my mates are staying in the family end so i am on my todd "Billy no mates" Is there still going to be a Forum singing section ?

your billy nomates in the familystand,so sling your hook,your just sick of the kids giving you a wide birth :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Where does everyone stand in the Canton that is connected to this board. I am moving by myself as my mates are staying in the family end so i am on my todd "Billy no mates" Is there still going to be a Forum singing section ?

your billy nomates in the familystand,so sling your hook,your just sick of the kids giving you a wide birth :D :D :D :ayatollah:

I am sick of em giving me a slap all the time :lol: They are like !! Are you Nukes ? and i say yeah and then it is like Wallop take that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

106 - Anywhere from half way up the Canton Stand to the Back of the Canton Stand. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 pm

We Will miss you stevo :(

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm

MalagaCF wrote:106 - Anywhere from half way up the Canton Stand to the Back of the Canton Stand. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Be careful of row t some right beauts in there :D

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:We Will miss you stevo :(

You lying git :lol: You said i was far to noisy and kept nicking your Wife's sweets all the time. And i kept taking the piss out of the guy in front of us and it wasn't fair on the smelly old duffer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm going to the ticket office on Saturday (can't make Forest next week as the Mrs is working so I've got to look after the kids) to renew will be relocating from 118 to the Canton but i may have a look for spares in 116 still got a few mates in that block :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Someone give this fella directions from one end of the ground to the other......or he'll end up at Southend. :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 pm

PtB wrote:Someone give this fella directions from one end of the ground to the other......or he'll end up at Southend. :lol:

I Knew that was coming as soon as i saw Pt fecking B come up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Couldn't resist Chief!