Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The stupid tw*t having a pop at Bellamy in Ninian stand

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Must be something wrong with you mate!
He works his socks off every game and some tit has a go at him not working hard enough! He heard what was said and turned round, looked pissed off and so he should be!!
Wake up fella and have a think about who we have playing for us!?!?
f*cking wake up and remember that goal against the jacks last week!
I seriously don't understand the mentality of some so called city supporters...pathetic!!

Re: The stupid tw*t having a pop at Bellamy in Ninian stand

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm sick of defending Bellamy on here to people who are clearly too bloody stupid to see how much he does for the team and how much passion he has for Cardiff City...so I've decided I won't do it any more, he doesn't need me to defend him. I'd love to see them have a bash at his job!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm

what that boy said was out of order,bellers if anything was trying to hard and over running the ball at times.3 points at the end thats all that matters. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

What did he say to Bellers ? Fancy a race :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

The messageboards are living proof that you just cannot please some people.

Though I'd have shouted, if Bellers was that close he could hear you, something like "Craig, don't listen to this clueless pleb, you know you're good enough, we know you're good enough, ignore the blind one".

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Leave the nutter with a putter alone.............Bellamy's a bluebird Bellamy's a bluebird Bellamy's a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

what block ?
in block 117 we have some bloke wantig all the players to get off if they do anything wrong :twisted:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Must be something wrong with you mate!
He works his socks off every game and some tit has a go at him not working hard enough! He heard what was said and turned round, looked pissed off and so he should be!!
I seriously don't understand the mentality of some so called city supporters...pathetic!!

This is what I was on about and the topic turned Nasty .

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36676 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm

At the end of the day the players erent going to play better if we start getting on their backs

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:At the end of the day the players erent going to play better if we start getting on their backs

WELL SAID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:At the end of the day the players arent going to play better if we start getting on their backs

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Today was a prime example, scunny werent the best , we just passsed it around them we didnt even get into 2nd gear, didnt play overly well but just couldnt finish it then youve got 'fans' shouting with 10 minutes to go 'get him off hes a waste of space hes pathetic he cant even pass' to players who are 5 yards away from them :oops:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:32 am

I didnt think bellamy was good today and we took him off at the right time

but

we all have bad games, that guy dosnt see hard work then :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

ccfc-louis wrote:what block ?
in block 117 we have some bloke wantig all the players to get off if they do anything wrong :twisted:

That's the one, mate.... :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc-louis wrote:At the end of the day the players erent going to play better if we start getting on their backs

WELL SAID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The guy was a complete tosser (and not the first time he'd done something similar) but it did cross my mind how quiet it was for him to have been heard in the first place....and maybe we should ALL take some of the blame for that!!

It was VERY quiet today fo LONG periods

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:

This is what I was on about and the topic turned Nasty .

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36676 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, why did you attach a copy of THIS very post???? Did you have a drink at the game???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

when koumas come on and bellamy went up front,someone behind me said why's bellamy going up front for he never make a striker :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm

I think this bloke's brother is in the Canton Stand. Just mentioned him in another thread. Not blind, just beer goggles, ambitious bets and an expectation to trounce a team seen as far inferior. I was delighted to see most fans stick with the team and remain patient yesterday because beforehand I figured it would be one where we were all expecting three points.

Well done to the team and management for finding a way, especially after that disallowed effort so late on. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 pm

How anyone can have a go at bellers is beyond me. World class player, puts 100% in, came down from a premeir club to play in a championship club, Cardiff boy, City fan. f*cking love bellers, massive for the history of this club.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:How anyone can have a go at bellers is beyond me. World class player, puts 100% in, came down from a premeir club to play in a championship club, Cardiff boy, City fan. f*cking love bellers, massive for the history of this club.

A point well made.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

This was a quiet game for this bloke,my two teenagers got two nick names for him "get him man" and "jones sort it out" what with the tourettes woman 117 is a interesting place to be,I can guarantee if we are 10 nil up against QPR he would still be slagging someone off on our team. But everyone got a right to their own opinions,

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Which row does this guy sit in block 117?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Who is tourettes woman in 117?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Who is tourettes woman in 117?

Don't know....but fast becoming a fecking legend!! :lol: :lol:

There's another complete 'loon' right in the front row (by the motorcycle advert) who looks as if he's going to implode everytime an opposing player goes near him. He wasn't there yesterday but the regulars will know who I mean....

:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

The knob shouted "come on Bellamy sort them out,this isnt training practice".At the final whistle Bellers glared in the general direction from where the dick shouted.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Who is tourettes woman in 117?

Don't know....but fast becoming a fecking legend!! :lol: :lol:

There's another complete 'loon' right in the front row (by the motorcycle advert) who looks as if he's going to implode everytime an opposing player goes near him. He wasn't there yesterday but the regulars will know who I mean....

:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:

Do you know if she sits right down the front? :ugeek:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Tourettes is about 8 rows up, Feck em up city bunch of useless cnuts sorry Ive got tourettes :lol: bit irritating after a while though 8-) :twisted:
The bloke always having a go at the players is behind me row 7 ish
shouting at every player even if we are 3-0 up

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:The bloke always having a go at the players is behind me row 7 ish

I think thats me :lol: if the guy your talking is about 21 years old, with a black coat on in block 117 row G and always moaning then thats me :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Was he in block 117 cause i fecking heard him too. People need to bare in mind that bellamy works his arse off whilst making sure his knee doesnt go. hes still carrying a fecking knee injury!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 pm

gabbs wrote:
ccfc-louis wrote:The bloke always having a go at the players is behind me row 7 ish

I think thats me :lol: if the guy your talking is about 21 years old, with a black coat on in block 117 row G and always moaning then thats me :lol:

Declaring the players to get off :lol: ?
I sit about 3 rows infront