Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The stupid tw*t having a pop at Bellamy in Ninian stand

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm

I think thats me :lol: if the guy your talking is about 21 years old, with a black coat on in block 117 row G and always moaning then thats me :lol:[/quote]
Declaring the players to get off :lol: ?
I sit about 3 rows infront[/quote]

Yeah thats me :lol: say hello to me on tuesday night :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:The messageboards are living proof that you just cannot please some people.

Though I'd have shouted, if Bellers was that close he could hear you, something like "Craig, don't listen to this clueless pleb, you know you're good enough, we know you're good enough, ignore the blind one".

:lol: :lol:

SPOT ON Dave :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:28 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:what block ?
in block 117 we have some bloke wantig all the players to get off if they do anything wrong :twisted:

116/117

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:28 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:what block ?
in block 117 we have some bloke wantig all the players to get off if they do anything wrong :twisted:

116/117

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

[quote="ccfc-louis"]Tourettes is about 8 rows up, Feck em up city bunch of useless cnuts sorry Ive got tourettes :lol: bit irritating after a while though 8-) :twisted:
Perhaps we should pair Dai Hunt up with Tourettes woman,sounds like a match made in heavan :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Ive never met such an irritayting tw@t in all my life as Dai Hunt,he sits 2 rows behind me shouting a load of crap.Is he a retard on day release for our games?.A guy that sits in front of me had to be restrained from belting him on saturday,there`s a lot getting seriously fed up with him,only a matter of time before he takes on on the chin !! ;)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

redcamp legend wrote:Ive never met such an irritayting tw@t in all my life as Dai Hunt,he sits 2 rows behind me shouting a load of crap.Is he a retard on day release for our games?.A guy that sits in front of me had to be restrained from belting him on saturday,there`s a lot getting seriously fed up with him,only a matter of time before he takes on on the chin !! ;)

He is harmless and a City fan through and through. There would be more fans leap to his defence than will have a go at him. Saying that though im glad i aint sat next to him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

The guy behind you CCFC-LOUIS didn't seem to have a go at Bellamy on sat. I think that guy was further across, closer to the pitch. Mind you the one right behind you is a right pain in the ass, just ask Macca! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Even if bellers was having a quiet game he still has 2 defenders on him at all times so makes space for someone else :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Knoxy the majority of 117 are full of moaners :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The bloke about 3 rows behind is harmlesss we all have our own opinions :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:Knoxy the majority of 117 are full of moaners :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The bloke about 3 rows behind is harmlesss we all have our own opinions :ayatollah:

I will sing on my own tonight :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
ccfc-louis wrote:Knoxy the majority of 117 are full of moaners :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will sing on my own tonight :ayatollah:

I will be joining you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Are you the one at the front always singing :ayatollah:
The atmosphere in that blocks a joke I sit in the middle and I can count about 10 people who sing , hardly anybody tries to start an atmosphere. :twisted: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 am

ccfc-louis wrote:Are you the one at the front always singing :ayatollah:
The atmosphere in that blocks a joke I sit in the middle and I can count about 10 people who sing , hardly anybody tries to start an atmosphere. :twisted: :ayatollah:

I think so. I usually sit next to the aisle. There's only really me, my gf, billy hunt and billy hunt senior, maybe 2 or 3 others that join in.

116 side of the aisle are like the walking dead :o

Ravanelli was being such a nuisance last night, doesn't help at all :(

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:32 pm

When our block does sing the majority of people the other side of the steps look at us in disgust :shock: :evil:
Worst Stewards in our block without a doubt, they stopped me yesterday asking for my card to get to my seat like half an hour till kick off even though Ive been in that seat for 2 years. That women steward is a right cow :lol: :twisted:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:59 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:When our block does sing the majority of people the other side of the steps look at us in disgust :shock: :evil:
Worst Stewards in our block without a doubt, they stopped me yesterday asking for my card to get to my seat like half an hour till kick off even though Ive been in that seat for 2 years. That women steward is a right cow :lol: :twisted:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There are people there who want the 'thrill' of being near the away end, but will not dispense an ounce of effort to either cheer our team on, nor do they look kindly upon yourself, or myself, singing. I think it's a disgrace mate, and last night was the end of it I think. Theres one in particular, who looks around at me EVERY single time I open my mouth.

I agree about her too, she's a nasty piece of work. They see me as the orchestrater or something, and it's not fair. That big hairy bollocks with the hat won't say a word to me now after my complaint, and the short ugly one keeps doing the ayatollah wrong, hands go over you head not your shoulders :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I look around when we actually sing at the look of horror on the peoples faces is unbelievable :oops: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:16 pm

ccfc-louis wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I look around when we actually sing at the look of horror on the peoples faces is unbelievable :oops: :ayatollah:

I'd understand it if I was rapping, or doing a spot of tap dancing :o

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Theyd enjoy that more :lol: Might even join in :lol: :lol:
Its such a mixed crowd in 117 youve got like 5 singers , OAP's, Chavs who are there to be by the away end innit who know nothing about da city like :lol: , then generally plastics and moaners who moan about you singing and standing up.
When we played forest a bloke behind me when Earnie came on he said whos he Ive heard his name before :lol: 8-) :oops:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 pm

ccfc-louis wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Theyd enjoy that more :lol: Might even join in :lol: :lol:
Its such a mixed crowd in 117 youve got like 5 singers , OAP's, Chavs who are there to be by the away end innit who know nothing about da city like :lol: , then generally plastics and moaners who moan about you singing and standing up.
When we played forest a bloke behind me when Earnie came on he said whos he Ive heard his name before :lol: 8-) :oops:

Sometimes you've just got to laugh mate. After you've nearly had a stroke from going mad at everyone.

I cannot wait to move seat :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Who is tourettes woman in 117?

Don't know....but fast becoming a fecking legend!! :lol: :lol:

There's another complete 'loon' right in the front row (by the motorcycle advert) who looks as if he's going to implode everytime an opposing player goes near him. He wasn't there yesterday but the regulars will know who I mean....

:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:

Hmmm, the 'entertainment' was back for Burnley....and didn't disappoint. Even brought along his pet Mohican to try out a double act!!

Didn't work mind....

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I know who he is now. Good mohican.

Say what you want about the 'characters', their intentions are good and they seem harmless - I'd rather them than people that make no noise at all, or only vocal with criticisms.