Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

82nd minute in the family stand

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Looking across at the family stand, on the 82nd min i thought the fire alarm had gone off. Lod's of them all started to make there move to out, why don't people stay till the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 82nd minute in the family stand

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

asjaber wrote:Looking across at the family stand, on the 82nd min i thought the fire alarm had gone off. Lod's of them all started to make there move to out, why don't people stay till the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

people go and get the free burgers down stairs,havent you had one :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm

They always leave about 10 minutes before full time. When I go into the family stand I sit with Premier One and these guys leaving early really annoy me. They block your view as they leave down the steps. Then they really get to me when there is an attack on goal and they all stop to watch totally blocking my view, inconsiderate :evil:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Neverleave early I always have to sprint for the train though :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Well loads missed our equalizer against Reading and i laughed when we scored then knowing they all missed a fantastic goal. I was even taking the piss out of one bloke today that missed that goal. And bang on again today the same people as always left early and missed our goal which was as sweet as they come given i didnt think we was gonna do it. But hey they are the mugs coz they missed the end of the film. And i hope they don't know the ending either :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

People leaving early from every stand to be fair, don't understand myself, I could understand if we were 3 up or down but not when we're pushing for the winner!I

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

FAMILY stand, maybe people want to avoid their kids getting caught up in the rush

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 pm

on a tuesday night game i do leave earlier because i got to get home as quick as i can to get my daughter to bed for school.
but saturdays theres no rush.
dont understand leaving early on a saturday..
maybe ali could mention it on the tannoy just before the game starts and half time..

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 am

Alot of people probably left to catch the rugby too.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 am

Karl wrote:Alot of people probably left to catch the rugby too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cos that's totally worth it, eh? :roll: NEVER leave a game early. Only time I did it was Wales v Serbia, and I missed two bloody goals.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am

Bluebird99 wrote:FAMILY stand, maybe people want to avoid their kids getting caught up in the rush

Most don't bring their kids....just got the tickets ready for the ManUre game next season!!!!

(Check the crowd figures versus the empty seats) :roll:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
Karl wrote:Alot of people probably left to catch the rugby too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cos that's totally worth it, eh? :roll: NEVER leave a game early. Only time I did it was Wales v Serbia, and I missed two bloody goals.

Turns out we were in a stadium full of welsh people. Alot of them who probably like rugby.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 am

Never left a game early in almost 40 years, though have been tempted at times when we re losing 6-0 and 5-1 at home to the likes of Huddersfield and Sheff Utd and most recently away at Watford. I sit in the family stand and I don't really know why you've picked on that stand in particular as people leave early from all parts of the ground. I can't understand it personally, but agree it is bloody annoying when you can't see whats going on because of it.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 am

jinks/cwm wrote:on a tuesday night game i do leave earlier because i got to get home as quick as i can to get my daughter to bed for school.
maybe ali could mention it on the tannoy just before the game starts and half time..

With respect, why bring her at all on a Tuesday if you are under that much pressure for the sake of 10 minutes????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:on a tuesday night game i do leave earlier because i got to get home as quick as i can to get my daughter to bed for school.

With respect, why bring her at all on a Tuesday if you are under that much pressure for the sake of 10 minutes????

because she supports cardiff city and wants to go to every game :roll:
theres no pressure i leave 5 minutes from the end which means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal.
im just happy my 7yr old daughter attended with me and is hooked on wanting to watch the city :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

theres no pressure i leave 5 minutes from the end which means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal.
im just happy my 7yr old daughter attended with me and is hooked on wanting to watch the city :ayatollah:

Hmmm, I understand your daughter WANTS to come but (with respect) I still don't think you answered my question....

Perhaps YOUR statement "theres no pressure i leave 5 minutes from the end which means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal" says it ALL

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

ffs get off your high horses
if someone wants to leave the game with 5 mins left its up to them its got f**k all to do with anyone else

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

im just happy my 7yr old daughter attended with me and is hooked on wanting to watch the city :ayatollah:[/quote]

Hmmm, I understand your daughter WANTS to come but (with respect) I still don't think you answered my question....

Perhaps YOUR statement "theres no pressure i leave 5 minutes from the end which means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal" says it ALL

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

i leave 5 minutes from the end to beat some of the traffic so i can get my daughter home quicker im just happy to have my daughter there next to me instead of an empty seat.
i dont have to answer to anyone if i want to leave or turn up when it suits me i will.
DONT LIKE IT??? f**k OFF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Ahh, resorting to offensive language are we?? That says a lot about you in itself....

But you are right, you don't have to justify yourself to me or anyone else on here and if you feel that it is worth walking out with 5 minutes to go then that is your perrogative....and I FULLY understand the need to get your daughter to bed at a reasonable time, which is why I asked if it was worth taking her in the beginning for a midweek game you couldn't see the conclusion of

BUT (as you state) if it "means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal" then I suspect you are a true 'plastic' waiting for the dream of a ManUre appearance at Cardiff City Stadium....

After that foul tirade I won't waste my time replying to any response you might have, so fill your boots....my shoulders are broad and I'll still be there after you've left the building!!

Enjoy you 85 minutes on Tuesday....

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Ahh, resorting to offensive language are we?? That says a lot about you in itself....

But you are right, you don't have to justify yourself to me or anyone else on here and if you feel that it is worth walking out with 5 minutes to go then that is your perrogative....and I FULLY understand the need to get your daughter to bed at a reasonable time, which is why I asked if it was worth taking her in the beginning for a midweek game you couldn't see the conclusion of

BUT (as you state) if it "means nothing to me regardless if i miss a goal" then I suspect you are a true 'plastic' waiting for the dream of a ManUre appearance at Cardiff City Stadium....

After that foul tirade I won't waste my time replying to any response you might have, so fill your boots....my shoulders are broad and I'll still be there after you've left the building!!

Enjoy you 85 minutes on Tuesday....

plastic? ive watched city since 82 my 13yr old son has been a season ticket holder for years and my 7 yr old daughter has been coming since she was 5.. DOES THAT MAKE ME A PLASTIC?
your sniping belongs on a diferent messageboard mate.

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: