Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Good Character " Chelsea/Cardiff

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 pm

I read in the echo today that a bloke who got drunkk, smacked his missus busting her nose and split jer llip got community service and a peanuts fine.the world's gone mad

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Thank you all for the compliments and words of support. The spirit of togetherness and support is heart warming. I feel blessed to know I will ways feel safe and welcome when I get to watch Cardiff City again.

This must be a completely different experience for the liars and deviants who helped encarcerate our fans with their hidden agenda. As they watch Cardiff City in their parastic excuse for employment they have the comforting thought of someone someday will be plunging cold s into their back.

GC

Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36859 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with the Rugby analogy, one rule for them one for us, it stinks, but that's the culture that exists, crazy really considering that a large proportion who would go to International Rugby games also go to football, they are not mutually exclusive, but getting drunk and leary at either event would have a very different reaction from the Police.

this is so true
i went to the wales v england (sit down annis) egg game week last friday and was in a drunken state going through the gates having been drinking in rounds since early in the day. nothing was said about my stangger or wabble or even drunken chants. yet at the footy i would be in the back of a van and heading for the courts.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 pm

It's not just Cardiff being victimised, it seems to be happenning all over the place at the moment. Shit Police.

http://millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=59478&posts=24

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 pm

another lot....spurs and west ham.....

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/news/ ... s_1_802226

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Chelsea in Court

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37027

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 am

What a superb post.The injustice of it all really gets to me-please there must be something we can do to stop fans with no previous records being banged up for next to nothing.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 am

http://www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/8835515.Hooligans_jailed_after_fans_battle_in_West_End/

Another bunch of Chelsea, one from my work. Unrelated to Cardiff though.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 pm

The irony in all this, is that the Home Office are doing everything they can to make it harder to jail offenders as the prisons are overcrowded and full to capacity! They are shortening all ready convicted prisoners sentences and the courts are being more lenient in general in order to keep offenders out of prison, it's all very strange!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 pm

This Shows injustice viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37090

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37098 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 pm

The more I read the more I find this Shocking.