Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLAIRE IS AMAZING.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm

If you haven't seen her in person you have missed out. Wow. Gorgeous girl. My mate who I took to the Nin today is in love.

Re: CLAIRE IS AMAZING.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm

maccydee wrote:If you haven't seen her in person you have missed out. Wow. Gorgeous girl. My mate who I took to the Nin today is in love.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks! :oops:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

Claire wrote:
maccydee wrote:If you haven't seen her in person you have missed out. Wow. Gorgeous girl. My mate who I took to the Nin today is in love.

You are welcome and all true. Your pics do not do you justice.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am

maccydee wrote:
Claire wrote:

You are welcome and all true. Your pics do not do you justice.

Did you and Russ (or should I say Cecil!! :lol: ) have a good night?

Glad you finally got to see a win today!!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks! :oops:[/quote]

You are welcome and all true. Your pics do not do you justice.[/quote]

Did you and Russ (or should I say Cecil!! :lol: ) have a good night?

Glad you finally got to see a win today!![/quote]

Got to see a goal at last. 8 games and 19/20ths of a 9th game before I saw a goal. I was honestly very close to giving up on the City for their own good, proper Jonah.

Yeah wasn't a bad night we went to Nin to watch the rugger then Cathays. Russ went on about you a bit like.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am

maccydee wrote:
Got to see a goal at last. 8 games and 19/20ths of a 9th game before I saw a goal. I was honestly very close to giving up on the City for their own good, proper Jonah.

Yeah wasn't a bad night we went to Nin to watch the rugger then Cathays. Russ went on about you a bit like.

:lol: It didn't take him long to find me on facebook!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

Claire wrote:
maccydee wrote:

:lol: It didn't take him long to find me on facebook!

Has he found you already? Sorry/ Hope you don't mind. Cecil is a bit keen.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 am

my brother cecil :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 am

I was in the ninian yesturday To pay Carl for the Forest trip, I left early to have drink in the Kings Castle Canton, i should have stayed to see what Claire looks like, hearing these posts, on this thread, i missed out on seeing something beautiful :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
my brother cecil :ayatollah:

Your big little brother Baz.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 am

blue nile wrote:I was in the ninian yesturday To pay Carl for the Forest trip, I left early to have drink in the Kings Castle Canton, i should have stayed to see what Claire looks like, hearing these posts, on this thread, i missed out on seeing something beautiful :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: I'm really not all that!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am

Claire wrote:

Did they forget the WHITE STICKS agaian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

we saw Claire 1st !! :(

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 pm

blue nile wrote:I was in the ninian yesturday To pay Carl for the Forest trip, I left early to have drink in the Kings Castle Canton, i should have stayed to see what Claire looks like, hearing these posts, on this thread, i missed out on seeing something beautiful :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You're loss.....could have been your last chance as I'm planning a kidnapping in the near future :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Claire wrote:

You are a bit like.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Claire wrote:

Claire ur beautiful and the fact ur a city fan makes u perfect

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

where ya pics then? lol

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I've had the pleaseure of Claire's company on more than one occasion and she is indeed a lovely girl with a heart of gold.

You blokes down there should be queuing up to sweep her off her feet and look after her.

Then you can look after me :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 pm

She gets her gorgeous looks from her Dad!

:D :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Top Girl :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Your mate had a few stories to tell!!! :lol:

Some that should stay private I think! ;)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Merlin wrote:

Your mate had a few stories to tell!!! :lol:

Some that should stay private I think! ;)

Which ones? He has loads. Unbelievably they are mostly true.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Her brothers pretty special too...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Her brothers pretty special too...

Who would that be?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Special Needs :D

Someone had to say it :D

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

maccydee wrote:

Who would that be?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the loovenator :old:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Who would that be?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the loovenator :old:

Cheers Baz. Loovenator must be a handsome devil too then.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Special Needs :D

Someone had to say it :D

Cheeky b*stard!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 pm

i havent had the privlage of meeting her, from reading her posts on here she seems to be a top girl, knows her stuff, great personality etc :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

i havent had the privlage of meeting her, from reading her posts on here she seems to be a top girl, knows her stuff, great personality etc :ayatollah:

She defines the word perfect, I kid you not.