Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey is just oozing class

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 am

That boy is just an amazing all round footballer watching him yesterday was just a joy, his touches, his passes, he reads a game way beyond ant other player we have, we will miss him badly when he goes back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Aaron Ramsey is just oozing class

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:That boy is just an amazing all round footballer watching him yesterday was just a joy, his touches, his passes, he reads a game way beyond ant other player we have, we will miss him badly when he goes back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is a terrific talent.

I thought at times he held onto the ball a little too long yesterday but you're right baz he is a joy to watch.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:That boy is just an amazing all round footballer watching him yesterday was just a joy, his touches, his passes, he reads a game way beyond ant other player we have, we will miss him badly when he goes back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Baz, thats the problem, when he goes we will have a Big hole in our team.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 am

some of the balls he picked out yesterday we world class. I Know whitts can pick a pass but nothing like Rambo. I know there is an open loan, but we need him until the end of the season.
Our only hope is if arsenal get knocked out of the champions league. If they do, they may leave ramsey here to play more games as the prem oly has 11 games left and there is no point in keeping him on the bench at arsenal and losing his fitness. The games he plays here, the better he will be for arsenal next season. PLus he's way down the pecking order at aersenal at present.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

He does seem to have been told to stay out of 50/50 challenges though, after what happened to him I don't blame him but think the instructions have come from Arsenal? He is class enough to boss a midfield without being commited to challanges mind and that's what Oli gets payed for!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am

reminds me ov a young steve mcfail :D :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 am

He is better than Jack Wilshire, but cos Wilshire is English he get all the attention.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Baz, thats the problem, when he goes we will have a Big hole in our team.

Not really. He's a great player but it won't be armageddon.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm

He is pure class, once he goes, it could derail our top 2 finish. .... :cry: :cry:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:He is better than Jack Wilshire, but cos Wilshire is English he get all the attention.

Agree with that, Ramsay is such an exceptional talent, feel privileged to watch him play again.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

my mate is a big arsenal fan.he thinks the key to us keepin ramsey is fabregas stayin fit