Cardiff to win
Scumsea to win
Spurs to win
Norwich to win
Leicester to win
Hearts to win
Lincoln to win
Leyton Orient to win

£2 stake...........£521 back..Happy Days :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Happy Days.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Good on you mate.

Notts County shafted me for £118 yesterday. My mate plays for them so he got abusive texts in the small hours. He said "sorry", I was hoping he'd say "sorry, here's £118" :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 pm

PtB wrote:Good on you mate.

Notts County shafted me for £118 yesterday. My mate plays for them so he got abusive texts in the small hours. He said "sorry", I was hoping he'd say "sorry, here's £118" :lol:

Cheers mate :ayatollah: ...Your mate owes you a beer or five :lol: :lol: ....filling out my season ticket form as we speak :D :D :D :D

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Last time he shafted my coupon was a 96th minute equaliser for Blackpool against City at Bloomfield. Then had to sit and listen to him all night!!!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Marc wrote:Just checked my Football bet....

Cardiff to win
Scumsea to win
Spurs to win
Norwich to win
Leicester to win
Hearts to win
Lincoln to win
Leyton Orient to win

£2 stake...........£521 back..Happy Days :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

superb Marc :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Cheers Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ............Carl a question for you, I've filled my season ticket application form using the 5 monthly Instalment plan with Zebra Finance and I can't seem to find the option to donate an additional £2 to the Statue appeal, why is this do you think?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Cardiff to win
Scumsea to win
Spurs to win
Norwich to win
Leicester to win
Hearts to win
Lincoln to win
Leyton Orient to win

Well done mate, that's a beauty

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Cheers Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: had to get one sooner or later :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Nice punt mate. we haven't met yet Marc, but if we do perhaps you can give some tips. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Nice one marc good on you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps lend us a tenner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm

earnieblue wrote:Nice one marc good on you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps lend us a tenner :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Cheers mate but apparently Milly is the one with all the money, so you'll have to hit him for a sub. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 pm

nobber wrote:Nice punt mate. we haven't met yet Marc, but if we do perhaps you can give some tips. :lol: :ayatollah:

Only tip I can give you mate is bet against whatever I usually do. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm shocked :shock:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm shocked :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..not as shocked as me Thomas :shock: :shock: .... :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Cardiff to win
Scumsea to win
Spurs to win
Norwich to win
Leicester to win
Hearts to win
Lincoln to win
Leyton Orient to win

Well Done Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Jammy git Chief :lol: