Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR vs Forest - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm

QPR, 1 up. Very poor defending by Forest allows Tommy Smith to let one fly. Do we mind if QPR win?

[Edit: Merlin, 13:41 13/02/11, to keep all posts in one section :ayatollah: ]

Re: QPR vs Forest

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:36 pm

A draw would be ideal but if not a QPR win. Nottm Forest winning would be very bad.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:37 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:A draw would be ideal but if not a QPR win. Nottm Forest winning would be very bad.

I agree. QPR are looking Premier League quality atm! :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Forest player been sent off! Looks all over now! :?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Forest player been sent off! Looks all over now! :?

EXCELLENT!!! a win for QPR and a few sendings off for Forest - as predicted (or hoped for by Annis! :lol: )

all playing in to the hands of the bluebirds so far!! ;)

Re: QPR vs Forest - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm

1- 1

Whoops! :|

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Merlin wrote:

EXCELLENT!!! a win for QPR and a few sendings off for Forest - as predicted (or hoped for by Annis! :lol: )

1-1 now :o McGugan with a free kick about 40yards out. Takes a defelction of McGoldrick. Very Lucky Goal! :shock:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm

A draw is a good result mind.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Bledd10 wrote:A draw is a good result mind.

ai a draw and forest got a man sent off so he have a 3 match ban fecking sorted, but knowing qpr they will score 90 min winner :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

ai a draw and forest got a man sent off so he have a 3 match ban fecking sorted, but knowing qpr they will score 90 min winner :lol: :lol:

Knowing the jammy sods they will! Hopefully Clattenburg shows a few more reds and we're sorted! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

I would rather a QPR win tbh.....

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Merlin wrote:

Feck's sakes you spoke too soon :lol:

QPR win is what I am hoping for

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

i dun no this league is a circus so god knows what will happen lol

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Yeah. It could be, at the end of the season 1pt could be the difference between 2nd and 3rd :?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 pm

A draw will do me, a win midweek pulls us to within three points of top, a win at Forest gives us a bit of daylight, then the march to the title begins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Midweek fixtures

Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Cardiff v Burnley, 19:45
Doncaster v Ipswich, 19:45
Sheff Utd v Reading, 19:45
Watford v Preston, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Scunthorpe v Nott'm Forest, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City, Doncaster, Sheff Utd, Preston and Scunny wins will do us :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

PtB wrote:A draw will do me, a win midweek pulls us to within three points of top, a win at Forest gives us a bit of daylight, then the march to the title begins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's going to be the real test, they are defending really well today, Gunter is having a bit of a stormer

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Me too!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
PtB wrote:A draw will do me, a win midweek pulls us to within three points of top, a win at Forest gives us a bit of daylight, then the march to the title begins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's going to be the real test, they are defending really well today, Gunter is having a bit of a stormer

who's this Gunter bloke?? :roll:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

who's this Gunter bloke?? :roll:

The Malpas one as Cedric would put it.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

2 points gained on both = very happy.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 pm

1-1 Full Time. Good result in our eyes. With Majewski sent off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Silly.

6 pts down, game in hand.

Win that, 3 pt gap.

You'd prefer us chasing one automatic spot rather than two?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Yes! Because QPR will run away with it IMO.

Significant game next weekend.... Leeds v Norwich. We just need to concentrate on what we need to do, and after today's game I believe we need to go to Forest with the intention of flooding the midfield, hopefully we can utilise a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-5-1 formation? But with Burnley the next game to focus on, little time to work on the Forest game.

However, if we can take 6pts from the next two games - things will be looking bloody gorgeous! ;-)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:02 pm

think a 1-1 draw was a great result, if we beat burnley tuesday only 3 points behind qpr!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm

THINK WE WILL DRAW TUESDAY :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Really disappointed. We just didn't turn up today.

I couldn't pick a single player apart from maybe Derry who had a good game. Forest are actually not a very good side technically just very awkward in the way they set up. Some will say its a good point considering they've won 6 on the bounce but I wanted to win this one. I can see you boys beating these if I'm honest.

Oh well we move on to Preston away.

Oh yea Rob Hulse is SHIT-waste of a man out there today.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Really disappointed. We just didn't turn up today.

I couldn't pick a single player apart from maybe Derry who had a good game. Forest are actually not a very good side technically just very awkward in the way they set up. Some will say its a good point considering they've won 6 on the bounce but I wanted to win this one. I can see you boys beating these if I'm honest.

Forest scored with a complete fluke otherwise they would have got nothing but I agree they play the spoiling game very well.

Losing Tommy Smith cost QPR today he looked a real handful. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Really disappointed. We just didn't turn up today.

I watched the game on Sky and thought you deserved better, fluke of a goal and I can understand your frustration. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

You are right Castle it was a poxy goal to concede. I'm just frustrated at our lack of chances. With what you have going forward you could do these.

League is getting very interesting now.

Fair play nobber. Do you think you will do Forest on what you saw today?