Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR vs Forest - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm going up for it next week and I'm sensing a score draw mate.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm

A fluke undone you Stan, though I only saw the 1st half.

From our point of view, as it stands this evening, a top 2 place, and the title I suppose, is ours to throw away.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Have a good day nobber.

Ptb it was a shit goal to concede & Forest offered very little up front but us with our lack of a quality striker cost us today.

Some interesting games coming up in the NPC. Could be a lively month.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Have a good day nobber.

Ptb it was a shit goal to concede & Forest offered very little up front but us with our lack of a quality striker cost us today.

How's the trainers looking Stan?! :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I was sure QPR were gonna win, I backed them in play to win in addition to a draw/qpr. Sad day for my gambling 'skillz'

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Claire wrote:

Fu*ked Claire!! Clumsy b*stard stomped on my foot I nearly stuck his hot dog in his eye :roll: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Claire wrote:

Fu*ked Claire!! Clumsy b*stard stomped on my foot I nearly stuck his hot dog in his eye :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Good news for us and Cardiff is that our run in looks a hell of a lot better than Forest's. Hopefully you can turn them over next week especially after that nasty little b*stard Majewski tried to break Taraabt's leg. If ever I have seen a 'tackle' with such intent that was it. Obviously the Scottish gnomes tactics extended far beyond this game, hoping that one of his players could end Taraabt's season there and then. Hopefully as well as beating them one of your players could do a 'job' on one of theirs. Maybe time for a Naylor recall? :twisted:

Still 1-1 isn't the worst result in the world especially with next weeks fixture list.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 am

DWQPR wrote:Good news for us and Cardiff is that our run in looks a hell of a lot better than Forest's. Hopefully you can turn them over next week especially after that nasty little b*stard Majewski tried to break Taraabt's leg. If ever I have seen a 'tackle' with such intent that was it. Obviously the Scottish gnomes tactics extended far beyond this game, hoping that one of his players could end Taraabt's season there and then. Hopefully as well as beating them one of your players could do a 'job' on one of theirs. Maybe time for a Naylor recall? :twisted:

Still 1-1 isn't the worst result in the world especially with next weeks fixture list.

What the f**k could Naylor do ? Well i suppose he took Bellers out in your changing room :lol: but out on the pitch he couldn't catch a cold :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
DWQPR wrote:Good news for us and Cardiff is that our run in looks a hell of a lot better than Forest's. Hopefully you can turn them over next week especially after that nasty little b*stard Majewski tried to break Taraabt's leg. If ever I have seen a 'tackle' with such intent that was it. Obviously the Scottish gnomes tactics extended far beyond this game, hoping that one of his players could end Taraabt's season there and then. Hopefully as well as beating them one of your players could do a 'job' on one of theirs. Maybe time for a Naylor recall? :twisted:

What the f**k could Naylor do ? Well i suppose he took Bellers out in your changing room :lol: but out on the pitch he couldn't catch a cold :lol:

C'mon Blue, think about it, Cannon fodder. Play him against Cardiff, nasty, leg breaking tackle against, McGugan let's say, McGugan out for the rest of the season, Naylor banned for three games, could be six if you appealed to the FAW, job done. Your happy, we're happy and Forest lacking their best player! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Sorry Chief but Naylor should not be within 6 miles of any ground we play at. He is a total liability :o :o :o