Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL BELLERS PLAY TUESDAY OR

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm

will he be rested and then be ready for the forest game?

if whitts comes back maybe put him on left and burke on the right instead of JET use jet at 20 min impact jobby.

Re: WILL BELLERS PLAY TUESDAY OR

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:will he be rested and then be ready for the forest game?

if whitts comes back maybe put him on left and burke on the right instead of JET use jet at 20 min impact jobby.

If he is fit he should play on Tuesday because he has his personal hearing this week and if he is found guilty he will get a suspension therefore he will miss the Forest game, at least. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:43 pm

castleblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:will he be rested and then be ready for the forest game?

If he is fit he should play on Tuesday because he has his personal hearing this week and if he is found guilty he will get a suspension therefore he will miss the Forest game, at least. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh i didn't no that :shock:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm

If fit he has to play, play our strongest posible team for every match kinda thing, lets take care of burnley before we worry about any other game :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

would rather he played. three points isnt going to be easy tomorrow

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

I cant see him playing. He was complaining a lot about his knee on Saturday. Had it sprayed a lot by the Physio.
I was suprised to see Chops go off and not Craig. Even tho Chops was having a bit of a stinker

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Just got this feelingt Koumas might replace Bellamy Tuesday.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I think Whitts on the left and Burkey on the right. Craig must be rested - remember his season must be 'managed' and risking him for one game could result in him being out for 6-8 weeks. just not worth the risk especially given his complaints on Saturday