Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wales v england

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

us jacks will be in out in force that day. we will run you lot all over your own city. we will show everyone that the jack army are the top boys of wales.

Re: wales v england

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 pm

jack army wrote:us jacks will be in out in force that day. we will run you lot all over your own city. we will show everyone that the jack army are the top boys of wales.

young kid getting testosterone rush again i see

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob: :knob:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

jack army wrote:us jacks will be in out in force that day. we will run you lot all over your own city. we will show everyone that the jack army are the top boys of wales.

Its Tank, by the time you get to Cardiff the game will be well over. :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Jack Army why do you post rubbish like this on the forum, theres no way the jacks will turn up at this game :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by blue nile on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

you lot will see when we run you into your own bay this time.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 pm

do you remember how u felt this time last sunday jack ?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

a horse with no name wrote:do you remember how u felt this time last sunday jack ?

gutted now cant wait to kick cardiff arse next month.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Ha ha. Be the first time.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 pm

What an ass u r jack b*stard

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:01 pm

we will be in cardiff about 11 and first stop is the kings in canton

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Jacks would have a tough time battling with the residents of a Cardiff hospital morgue

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 pm

go and play on planetswamp child.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

My locla football club are taking their under 6's team so Im sure theyll sort you out :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

jack army wrote:we will be in cardiff about 11 and first stop is the kings in canton

oh, make sure you stop at mine for a cuppa first! :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm

all mouth from the jacks again, i bet there will be around 3 of them who verbally abuse someone in canton and then go home and post on planetswamp that they run 30 cardiff lads into the sea....cmon mate get to bed will you...1-0 TO THE CAPITAL :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 pm

More chance of Alan Tate fancying women.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm

How will you run Cardiff, when you will be in the England end??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Dream on Kiddie..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm

a horse with no name wrote:do you remember how u felt this time last sunday jack ?

No but he remembers who he felt. 'twas his sister (again)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Piss off you inbreeding horrible c**t.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Once upon a time.....

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Class post off a nobcheese jack

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm

jack army wrote:we will be in cardiff about 11 and first stop is the kings in canton

Thanks for the warning, will we need to have only seven boys in there this time, remember the Royal Exchange, when you ran the Canton mile. :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 pm

its a day that we are playing england and all you small mined think twats can think of is cardiff?
get a life you low life scum.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

fairplay, you seem hard as fuk, il be shure to avoid eye contact with you that day if i have the misfortune of bumping into you sir :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm

could somebody get that photo up again, the jack fan who nearly took our end, i think this is the guy,, jack army :roll:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

listen little boy, me and my mates could prolly piss over your lot :ayatollah:

1-0 TO THE CAPITAAAL

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ImageImageImageImageImageImage I nearly spat my pudding at the screen reading that !!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Go back to playing with your mother and creating another 6 finger freak. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:38 pm

birchblue wrote:

Go back to playing with your mother and creating another 6 finger freak. :ayatollah:

i already played with her last night...she died an hour later from a heroin OD....bless