Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: wales v england

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
birchblue wrote:
jack army wrote:us jacks will be in out in force that day. we will run you lot all over your own city. we will show everyone that the jack army are the top boys of wales.

Go back to playing with your mother and creating another 6 finger freak. :ayatollah:

i already played with her last night...she died an hour later from a heroin OD....bless

:lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 pm

jack army wrote:we will be in cardiff about 11 and first stop is the kings in canton

2nd stop the Hospital. I remember when Chelsea v Arsenal in the cup final in your Capital :D About 10 jacks turned up to team up with Chelsea to have a go at us :lol: only to be told to f**k off :lol: .When we finally caught up with you outside the city arms you run like f**k to the ob & begged them to take you to the train station FACT :ayatollah: SRS (Swansea riot squad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) more like Swansea run like f**k squad :ayatollah: .Ok freak see you down the kings but make sure you got your running shoes on. :lol: tw*t

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

As del boy would say it- what a twonk!

you'll need your passport scum boy to get into the capital

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:17 pm

jack army wrote:we will be in cardiff about 11 and first stop is the kings in canton

Why not head to the Kings Cross in the City centre-you could have a quickie(pint obviously!) with Alan Tate! :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Oh it aint five knuckle shuffle again is it ? :lol: i mean five fingered Jack :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Come on own up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

be sure to bring some pegs with you, we're running low and yours are cheapest around! And no parking your caravan outside my house again you filthy gypo swine! Get you Hi-Tec on and come to a real city.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Jack not the smartest wannaby footy hooligan are you.
Don't you think heddlu read this message board, i'm no footy thug but if i was going to go onto a rivals manor with my three coaches of numbnuts the last thing i'd would do is post it on tinternet .
Either total bullshit or your as dull f**k choose any one or both.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm

after the events of the past few weeks its takes a stupid jack tw*t to post a threat like this...... grow up silly little boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

MalagaCF wrote:How will you run Cardiff, when you will be in the England end??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Dream on Kiddie..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats an insult to uS English - No f*cking Jacks welcome in our end :o :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

bridgendbluebird when in bridgend you from??

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

cefn glas why?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm

just wondering im from sarn not to far away lol

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

Typical Jacks fighting alongside the English... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://hooligancentral82.webs.com/apps/ ... d=33816336

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:56 am

jack army wrote:us jacks will be in out in force that day. we will run you lot all over your own city. we will show everyone that the jack army are the top boys of wales.

Oh no, I think I will not bother going now after reading this. I reckon I am safer at home as I already starting to worry about the mighty jerk army descending on our City.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 am

the jack up army ;) most your a bunch of down out wasters with drug problems,
you'l never stand toe to toe with our lot and come out better,

make sureone of you brings down milky bar kid so he can take on england for us :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 am

If everyone ignored this sad little tw*t he'd probably go away,still,you've got to admire anyone who can type with his left hand while wanking with his right.I'm assuming that he's old enough to wank. :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:If everyone ignored this sad little tw*t he'd probably go away,still,you've got to admire anyone who can type with his left hand while wanking with his right.I'm assuming that he's old enough to wank. :lol:

hes got his sister to do that for him ;)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 am

Jacks will probably team up with England :roll:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 am

stan106 wrote:Jacks will probably team up with England :roll:

England would,t lower their selves, mixing with inbred gypos :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

you could`nt run a bath,hang on,you don`t bath cos your a stinking pikey :D

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

This is a thread from 5 fingered Jack who incidentally is a Cardiff fan. Come on five fingers own up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

McMurdo wrote:Typical Jacks fighting alongside the English... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you got us, thats a few of the boys in my firm.

you lot are no better then chester these days, if we can take over their town in 2004, we can take cardiff.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 pm

pop into aberdare on a sat nite numpty.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm

This boy ain't for real surely??? Taking Canton on a matchday.....they'd struggle to take Cyncoed!!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:pop into aberdare on a sat nite numpty.

careful Hirwaun-this jack sounds like a serious headcase.

Proper hardcore hoolie.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

jack army wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Typical Jacks fighting alongside the English... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you got us, thats a few of the boys in my firm.

you lot are no better then chester these days, if we can take over their town in 2004, we can take cardiff.

Where the f**k have you lot been for the past 30 years following Wales?

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:pop into aberdare on a sat nite numpty.

careful Hirwaun-this jack sounds like a serious headcase.

Proper hardcore hoolie.

that should read foolie. ;)