Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHASETOWN FC £10K MAKEOVER PRESENTATION

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

On Saturday at the Scholars Ground saw apresentation from Evostick and Travis Perkins for a cheque for £10,000 for winning the makeover competition in which the CCFC fans played a major part in. Ever since Cardiff fans have been asking about the young lady in the video (Patsy), to say a big thankyou from Patsy and all at Chasetown FC she paraded the Welsh flag that was given to us when the CCFC supporters club came a few weeks ago.
To say a big thankyou for the support from all Cardiff fans that voted and has continued to support Chasetown FC this flag will go on all our travels and especially in the cup. By the way I'm the one dressed as Dell Boy.

The game saw Chasetown beat Hucknall 1 : 0 :ayatollah:

2011-02-12_1.jpg
2011-02-12 _2.jpg
2011-02-12_3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CHASETOWN FC £10K MAKEOVER PRESENTATION

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Really nice for your club mate, congratulations again, pleased to be associated with Chasetown, ;) the lady is a looker mind.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

What are you spending the £10k on?

PS - I did watch the video but it was a while ago :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

The 10K will be spent on toilet block to include disabled facilities shower block this will be the first part of the main stand development.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

great stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

So happy for Chasetown, everyone was very welcoming a few weeks ago and it was a pleasure to meet you all. See you all again in the near future :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Good luck and congratulations to Chasetown, you deserve your success.I'm hoping to come along and see you play one saturday together with my 2 sons.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Who is the best looking Patsy from Chasetown or Claire from Cardiff there is only one way to find out FIGHT Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any way that's fantastic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: