Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forest

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

have they sold out i need two just got saturday off

Re: forest

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm

very much doubt its sold out, i think i read we had 3200 tickets so should be plenty left

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

streamfeeder wrote:very much doubt its sold out, i think i read we had 3200 tickets so should be plenty left

thanks mate the wife goin down in the morning

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 pm

sleepers wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:very much doubt its sold out, i think i read we had 3200 tickets so should be plenty left

You lucky b*stard wish i could get my wife to do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHO SAW THAT ONE COMING ?
:lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
sleepers wrote:

You lucky b*stard wish i could get my wife to do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beem married 26 years no chance of that i prefer cuppa tea now to sex taste better an last longer

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
sleepers wrote:

The wife will........ :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

tickets still for sale on e-ticketing, so they definatly got plenty left :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Back to the matter in hand you perverts. I'm sure I read there was over 2000 sold, still leaves a fair few.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

thanks mate the wife goin down in the morning[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

The wife will........ :lol:[/quote] Boom Boom :lol: :lol: