Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: user names

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Because I'm Scottish :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Because i didnt go anywhere else apart from the grangeend . Loved it as a part of the ground loved it . The crack the people met some good people and the things i got up to in there was awesome a break from normal life that could only happen in the grangeend. 12345 IF YOU WANNA STAY ALIVE STAY OFF THE GRANGEEND :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

because i live in pengam and i support the best team in wales bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Back in the early seventies the games teacher in our school started calling me Frazier. He said I reminded him of the boxer Joe Frazier. Could never figure it out as I'm not black and I never fought Muhammed Ali :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Because Nuclear is my first name and Blue is the type movies i prefer to watch. :lol: :lol: Oh Chippy sorry Milly oh that is so Gay!! i meant Nathan which is your favorite user name on here ?

i have so many ;) could you give me directions to the cornwall :roll: :old:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 am

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Because Nuclear is my first name and Blue is the type movies i prefer to watch. :lol: :lol: Oh Chippy sorry Milly oh that is so Gay!! i meant Nathan which is your favorite user name on here ?

i have so many ;) could you give me directions to the cornwall :roll: :old:

Yeah follow me matey :old: :old: :D

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 am

sleepers wrote:what made u choose your user name an why mine is city the sleeping giant

No logical reason....

Was originally going to be a piss take of the ex-England manager but the name of the evil hypnotist, Svengali, kept popping into my head. I wanted to keep the Sven bit and decided on Ghali as a second name for no real reason at all other than it made me laugh, really!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: