Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I want to go home, I want to go home

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Denmark's expensive I want to go home to name but a few songs the England were singing Wednesday night

Again, the Bobby Robson chant was sung loud and proud and long may this contiue a true football legend

A few were having a pop at the Welsh and got a feeling that idiots like these might well get a slap if they aint careful

really looking forward to the wales game now think it might be a beter game than many people think ;)

Re: I want to go home, I want to go home

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 pm

hey dobbin i notice your boys drew with brecon corries on the weekend . you know when your lot are playing grange albion ?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hey dobbin i notice your boys drew with brecon corries on the weekend . you know when your lot are playing grange albion ?

Yes got out of jail mate - Two stone wall penalties not given for them mind you we had a stonewaller not given with someone diving and saving the ball with his hands (he was not the keeper mind)

ref played nearly eight minutes of injury time and we scored with the last kick - second now with three game in hand over top and four or five points behind - Going well mate

Not sure will find out and let you know

Hows tricks ?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

our firsts drew with bridgend street 2-2 which as you know is a good scoreline . told we missed 2 sitters right at the death to win the game . junior mozz has signed first team forms this week so you'd better be on your guard when we meet ! there're trying to get some of the youth boys a bit of senior experience before the season's out

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:our firsts drew with bridgend street 2-2 which as you know is a good scoreline . told we missed 2 sitters right at the death to win the game . junior mozz has signed first team forms this week so you'd better be on your guard when we meet ! there're trying to get some of the youth boys a bit of senior experience before the season's out

Thats a top result - They hard side to beat think they might be division above us if not will be on my best form - early friday night and that :lol:

Yes always a good plan - how is he doing