Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next 5 games...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Npower Championship
Cardiff v Burnley, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 19 February 2011
Npower Championship
Nott'm Forest v Cardiff, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Npower Championship
Cardiff v Leicester, 19:45

Saturday, 26 February 2011
Npower Championship
Hull v Cardiff, 15:00

Saturday, 5 March 2011
Npower Championship
Cardiff v Ipswich, 17:20

Prediction: WDDWW

11 Points from a possible 15 - would you take this or expect more?

Re: Next 5 games...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I would agree with you, buh think we might lose against leicster :? they are in top top form

but at least 9 points from the the next 15 :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm feeling positive, think I will go WDWWW. 13 points from 15 and a massive step towards the promised land! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm

13 from 15 come on the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Very ambitious, and I wish I shared the optimism!

Question - would you change your predictions if Naylor was playing in all 5 matches??

:lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 pm

pauly_gee wrote:Very ambitious, and I wish I shared the optimism!

Question - would you change your predictions if Naylor was playing in all 5 matches??

:lol:

#a big f*cking yes!!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I want 15 points :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Forest and Leicester are the obvious banana skins in there, however Hull haven't lost for 6 home games and seem to be doing well so going there will be tough.

Once we get through these 5 games we're playing a lot of 'lower' teams where I'd fancy our chances of going on a good run.

come on City - take us home!!!!

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I want 15 points :ayatollah:

snap, i want 15 point and 5 clean sheets.......... might be wishful thinking but thats what i want :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 am

I would settle for 7 pts from these 5 games if im honest.(I think we will actually get more)

After these games our run in is by far the easiest(on paper) than all the other teams in the top 8.

If we are still in top 4 at end of Feb, I really fancy our chances of automatic promotion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 am

Will Oli and Gerrard be allowed to play in the Hull game ? I know they had an arrangement for the game at CCS ?

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 am

These next 5 games are the ones when our players need to really step up. All our players know these are the types of games where they really got to show, what they are made of.
If they as a team and us as fans can all help to get through February unbeaten and still in the top two, then I think with the confidence that will bring , we will go up as CHAMPIONS. But if we have a bad February, then we will struggle to keep in the play offs.
February is make or break time for our season.
Thats how vital these next 5 games are.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 am

Gonna be another BIG game tomorrow nite ........... Forest home to Scunny on Weds before we meet on Saturday . With QPR and Jacks playing lower league teams too nxt weekend 4 points is a MUST this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

If our players and fans cant get up for these next five games and take this league by the scruff of the neck then somthing aint right, we are capable of wining all these games, and a maximum 15 points is what we should be aiming for! All 5 games are real tough games, every games a hard game from hear in, but im willing to bet that every team we play now will fear us more than we should fear them so COMMME'ON THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

i dunno, we are coming up against the most in form teams in the league next. it will be tough

burnley
forest
liecester
hull
ipswich

if we get 10 points of of that then ill be happy enough!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm

15 points,anything less is a disaster,lets smash umm up and take the points :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm

krab wrote:15 points,anything less is a disaster,lets smash umm up and take the points :ayatollah:

right, okay :?

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 pm

didnt we beat leeds,watford,swansea,drew with reading and norwich.they were all in form teams at the time.same again will do nicely.lets get positive. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:didnt we beat leeds,watford,swansea,drew with reading and norwich.they were all in form teams at the time.same again will do nicely.lets get positive. :ayatollah:

11 points from 5 games. so i hardly think asking for 10 is being negative :lol:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:didnt we beat leeds,watford,swansea,drew with reading and norwich.they were all in form teams at the time.same again will do nicely.lets get positive. :ayatollah:

It's amazing whoever we play recently seem to be in the middle of a brilliant run. Hull is the one to watch, one of those places we never really do well at.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

id be well happy with 11pts :ayatollah: