Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can you imagine the fireworks...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 pm

..we would have at the Stadium is we get promoted?

With the Malaysians in charge of them I'm sure we'd get some amazing one's from the East!!!

Surely better than the 'farewell celebration' of leaving Ninian Park - simply awful.

VT and Dato - get the big boy fireworks over here!!

:ayatollah:

Re: Can you imagine the fireworks...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 pm

From the east? you can certainly expect explosions :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Can we borrow some from North Korea?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Can we borrow some from North Korea?

Ugh no thanks that'll mean the americans would give us some then

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm

pauly_gee wrote:..we would have at the Stadium is we get promoted?

With the Malaysians in charge of them I'm sure we'd get some amazing one's from the East!!!

Surely better than the 'farewell celebration' of leaving Ninian Park - simply awful.

VT and Dato - get the big boy fireworks over here!!

One frigging sparkler would be better than the "farewell celebration" of leaving Ninian Park.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Can we borrow some from North Korea?

Ugh no thanks that'll mean the americans would give us some then

The British and Americans are joined at the hip, we will be fine.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 pm

the english would boot us out and call us terrorists so america would go guns blazing :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the english would boot us out and call us terrorists so america would go guns blazing :lol:

The American's don't know where Wales is on the map. They have bigger fish to fry. Since the British and Americans have been shagging each other up the arse the Russian's and Chinese have surpassed them.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the english would boot us out and call us terrorists so america would go guns blazing :lol:

The American's don't know where Wales is on the map. They have bigger fish to fry. Since the British and Americans have been shagging each other up the arse the Russian's and Chinese have surpassed them.

touche. When Ed Miliband finally becomes prime minister....do you think he'll have a back bone? oooh speaking of ed i saw him in cardiff central :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

touche. When Ed Miliband finally becomes prime minister....do you think he'll have a back bone? oooh speaking of ed i saw him in cardiff central :ayatollah:

Ed Miliband will never become Prime Minister, that I am very sure of.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

wow - this has kicked off into a political minefield!

I was genuinley on about FIREWORKS!! haha!!

I'm sure they have some amazing one's over there!

:lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:The American's don't know where Wales is on the map. They have bigger fish to fry. Since the British and Americans have been shagging each other up the arse the Russian's and Chinese have surpassed them.

touche. When Ed Miliband finally becomes prime minister....do you think he'll have a back bone? oooh speaking of ed i saw him in cardiff central :ayatollah:[/quote]

Ed Miliband will never become Prime Minister, that I am very sure of.[/quote]

he f*cking better had, the tories are running this country to the ground, labour aint good but they are better than those thieving shitbags!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Miliband couldn't run a knocking shop let alone Great Britain. Labour had their opportunity and made a right mess of it.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Miliband couldn't run a knocking shop let alone Great Britain. Labour had their opportunity and made a right mess of it.

Oh yea and the tories are making it better? they've pissed over wales and make the rich richer and the poor poorer...anyway f**k the government i have no trust in em what so ever

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Miliband couldn't run a knocking shop let alone Great Britain. Labour had their opportunity and made a right mess of it.

Oh yea and the tories are making it better? they've pissed over wales and make the rich richer and the poor poorer...anyway f**k the government i have no trust in em what so ever

All about opinions mate, all I want is for the country to prosper and a better quality of life for people. The wastage of money I have seen in Wales in the last decade scares the sh*t out of me.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:56 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

All about opinions mate, all I want is for the country to prosper and a better quality of life for people. The wastage of money I have seen in Wales in the last decade scares the sh*t out of me.

call me crazy but I honestly think the world governments are planning something big....and no im not drunk nore have i sniffed any/injected myself with anything/or smoked anything :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 pm

LadyGaga is the leader of the Illuminati, and she is coming to rule the world

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:LadyGaga is the leader of the Illuminati, and she is coming to rule the world

Someone should drop her off in the middle of Alaska with that meat dress on and let the wolves feed on her.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:06 pm

i knew you thought im crazy :lol:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: