Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerrard Interesting PL Clubs

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 51,00.html

It appears that Hull have made an offer to make his loan move permanent after a number of "Stellar" performances for the club this season.

If this is true it will be good news for our club in the summer but it does leave me thinking, "How the Hell is he not playing for the Bluebirds"

I wonder how DJ will spin this news in his favour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Anthony Gerrard Interesting PL Clubs

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm under the impression he said something to DJ which was a bit of a below the belt remark.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 pm

No he just came back for pre season very much overweight and unfit :thumbup:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 pm

I heared him DJ had a falling out, and its common knowlege up at the training ground at the Vale.

I'm a big fan of Gerrards, great potential still a little raw as a player, but looks to only get better.

A good fighter and player to have behind the scenes from what I heared.

Anyone know what the falling out was about?

On a positive note our back 4 looked brilliant tonight at times, particularly Hudson!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Pro player on 1000's £ a week can't get fit for the 1st game of the season, thats what the fall out was about. If Gerard can't be botherd to get himself fit he can f**k off.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Kanester wrote:Pro player on 1000's £ a week can't get fit for the 1st game of the season, thats what the fall out was about. If Gerard can't be botherd to get himself fit he can f**k off.

Theres got to be more to it than that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :?:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 am

They fell out at the end of last season apparently

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:50 pm

He's awful Hudson is better and thats saying something

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm

ChiChi wrote:
Kanester wrote:Pro player on 1000's £ a week can't get fit for the 1st game of the season, thats what the fall out was about. If Gerard can't be botherd to get himself fit he can f**k off.

Theres got to be more to it than that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :?:

He was bombed out cos he referred to DJs past is what I understand :roll:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Arent you thinking of the wrong player? isnt that player our first choice RB at the moment :shock:

They said this about Gerrard last season with PL interest, I cant see it.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Arent you thinking of the wrong player? isnt that player our first choice RB at the moment :shock:

Oops Sorry you are right mate, its our RB :oops: :roll:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Arent you thinking of the wrong player? isnt that player our first choice RB at the moment :shock:

I've heard it about both players. It may well be bollocks about them both.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

castleblue wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6754451,00.html

It appears that Hull have made an offer to make his loan move permanent after a number of "Stellar" performances for the club this season.

If this is true it will be good news for our club in the summer but it does leave me thinking, "How the Hell is he not playing for the Bluebirds"

I wonder how DJ will spin this news in his favour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree with the poster below. Earning money we could only dream of, putting on the shirt we could only dream of then shits on us all by behaving like a tw*t all summer and coming back like a sack of shit.

Totally agree with Jones moving him out. If he's sorted himself then great bring him back next year or sell him on.

Persnally I'll be amazed if he makes it in the Prem.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Funny thing is I took the Mrs to Bosphours (sic) down the bay for our anniversary late July and Anthony was there with his mRs and kids, had a chat with him etc and he didn't look too fat to me!!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Have to be honest after watching him at the Vale early in the season he came across very arrogant and obnoxious, it may have a one off. But the rest of the squad seemed to distance themselves from him.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:41 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Have to be honest after watching him at the Vale early in the season he came across very arrogant and obnoxious, it may have a one off. But the rest of the squad seemed to distance themselves from him.

What do you expect. He is from Liverpool! (Am I allowed to say this on this PC site? )