Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Koumas - Awful

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Why bring him on when we are hanging onto a lead just don't understand. It was like having 10 men, and he left his near post at the corner when it was taken and guess where the ball ended up???

Re: Koumas - Awful

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 pm

I thought he did OK when he came on. Burke did nothing to demand that he should stay on and it was worth a try to ry and hang on to the ball which was soemthing Burke, amongst others, was struggling with.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Hes a kunt! People wanking over the last time he was here! I dnt give a f**k about the last time he was here!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:16 am

if it wernt for his cross saturday we would have come away with just a point or have you lot got short memorys

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

Two very different games. Yes those subs worked Saturday but the subs that were made today was baffling. At least Burke was running at there defence what the hell did Whitts do ? Yeah feck all and he stayed on. We then had two ineffective wingers on. We was lucky we didn't loose that game tonight because the last 15 Min's there looked to be only one winner and it wasn't us

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 am

i aint got a short memory, thats why i remeber hes done fukall all season! 1 assist saturday !WHOOPY! Lol

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:Hes a kunt! People wanking over the last time he was here! I dnt give a f**k about the last time he was here!

Takes one to know one, apparently....an you appear to be an expert!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 am

I dont if it was you mate

but they loved koumas saturday, I dont I think hes awful full stop!

When he joined i knew it wouldnt be a good signing

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 am

Koumas did nothing wrong last night, DJ should have put another man in midfield, or got Chops and or Bothroyd, to do a bit of chasing back!

Their full backs kept on pushing forward and none of our forwards came back to help out our overworked midfield and full backs! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:58 am

Wrong type player for the wrong time. Burke should of stayed on whitts off and JET on. Someone who will bully the opposition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Wrong type player for the wrong time. Burke should of stayed on whitts off and JET on. Someone who will bully the opposition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hard to argue about Whitts, as he tackled back well on occasion in the first half and then on other occasions, it seemed that he couldn't be arsed and allowed one of their players, to have a free run at one of our full backs!

Thought DJ was right to bring Burkey off though, as he kept on giving the ball away! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 pm

he didnt really have any chance yesterday to be fair

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:12 pm

He looked knackered after 5 minutes yesterday, didn't bring fresh legs when he should have. And this comes the week he says in the paper ''watch me fly''. :o

My arse. Not blaming him for losing the points as Bothroyd, Whitts, Burke all looked tired/shit and IMO people need to stop defending him now, just face the facts, he's lost it.

Also all season we been saying dont worry that we have a crap defense we will just outscore teams. In the last 2 games the defense has kept us in the game while our attack has been average

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I thought he did OK when he came on. Burke did nothing to demand that he should stay on and it was worth a try to ry and hang on to the ball which was soemthing Burke, amongst others, was struggling with.

Burnley commmitting players forward when 1-0 down.

That tends to give space up for counter attacks.

Let's see, Burke or the mighty pace of Whitts and Koumas.

Koumas coming on, wasn't too upset about that, the natural sub was Whitts off, having just come back from injury.

bellamy for Chopra was silly - Bellamy virtually anonymous, Chops at least harries and hassles defenders.

Quinn off had to be an injury.

On a tangent, it's no wonder Matthews won't sign a new contract. When you've Darcy Blake ahead of you who has spectacularly proven an inability to pass the ball, you aren't going to be motivated to stay.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

chopra went off with an injury aswell

Rec- Awful

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Jason K is not and has never been a wide player.He is at his best coming from centre midfield.
DJ'S TACTICS BEAT ME.Parkin should have come on foe chops.bellemy for whitts.
simple realy.

Re: Rec- Awful

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 pm

stickywicket wrote:Jason K is not and has never been a wide player.He is at his best coming from centre midfield.
DJ'S TACTICS BEAT ME.Parkin should have come on foe chops.bellemy for whitts.
simple realy.

How come 21,000 people can see this but DJ cannot??? Is he really that ignorant?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm

cant see koumas as a CM personally

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 pm

DJ is useless full stop. H has as much qualities as a chocolate fire guard

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 am

Nuclearblue wrote:DJ is useless full stop. H has as much qualities as a chocolate fire guard

A bit like you with directions then :lol: