Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Burnley & Leicester "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:37 am

Don't get too down about last nights result, Burnley are a good side, they have got a great new manager and they are full of premiership experience. For me them and Leicester are going to be thorns in the side of the top six between now and the end of the season, thankfully we only have Leceter to play at home, but they will cause mayhem and maybe even creep into the play off places, in my opinion at the expense of Leeds and Swansea. You still look good for second place for me having had a go at the BBC predictor thingy, so despite having Jones the Moan at the helm you guys will do it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Burnley & Leicester

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 am

Very noble of you :lol:

Its a good point though Burnley are a good side they held you to 0-0, beat Norwich and Watford. They had plenty of chances last night and should have had 3 in all honesty shots were 9 on target 7 off to our 4 on target and 3 off. At least we got bodys in front of the ball and appear to be defending much more solidly now. I still believe we can win it but will be happy with second. Lets see what happens Saturday ;)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 am

on paper Cardiff have a very easy 5 games in March and no reason why we cant stay unbeaten that month with 13 points out of a poss 15 ? Then see if the other teams take points off each other ....... next 2 games tho the form table shows Cardiff will do well to get 2 points at the mo :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 am

Problem is, being a QPR supporter it is the easy games that are the problem! :shock: probably the most nervous I have been this season was when we were playing Preston at home, even when we were leading 2-0, I still had my doubts! And we have Preston away on Saturday :roll: expect anything from us!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm

we seem to do better against the better sides really. so im hopeful of 4 points from the next 2 games

Re: " Burnley & Leicester "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

DWQPR wrote:Don't get too down about last nights result, Burnley are a good side, they have got a great new manager and they are full of premiership experience. For me them and Leicester are going to be thorns in the side of the top six between now and the end of the season, thankfully we only have Leceter to play at home, but they will cause mayhem and maybe even creep into the play off places, in my opinion at the expense of Leeds and Swansea. You still look good for second place for me having had a go at the BBC predictor thingy, so despite having Jones the Moan at the helm you guys will do it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jones The Moan - I love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree about last nights result though I think we will look back and realise it wasn't that bad. The performance of a couple of players and JTM well that's another thing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Burnley & Leicester "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I think Leicester will be in the top 6 with the next 2 weeks.