Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The best player for us in last couple of days

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am

MARK HUDSON :ayatollah:

absouletly emmince these past few games as solid as a rock, deserved to be given back the captains arm band last night; did it proud!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The best player for us in last couple of days

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 am

try past couple on months and probably my player of season so far

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 am

dont think he was as consistent at the begging but know hes really found some :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 am

Agreed and super Kev a close second :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 am

And dekel both played really well

and was impressed about the partnership they have set up

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 am

when you consider just how poor he was last season its an unbelievable turn around and he has shown immense character! By far and away my player of the season, he was outstanding last night! Ive lost count of the number of vital blocks hes made this season and his distribution is excellent for a centre back!!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 am

He is a great reader of the game which is proven be the number of interceptions he makes. He might not be quick on the floor but he is like grease lightening in his head.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 am

Awsome - what a turn around :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Yea I agree, hes been my player of the year so far! :ayatollah:

Without him last night we would lost he was class again tonite :ayatollah:

Super, Super Mark, Super, Super Mark, Super, Super Mark ,Super MARK HUDSON!! :D :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

joshdanielw wrote:MARK HUDSON :ayatollah:

absouletly emmince these past few games as solid as a rock, deserved to be given back the captains arm band last night; did it proud!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Without a doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Came in for A LOT of stick at beginning of season, which in hindsight was probably the fault of Naylor and Gypes.

Been great, a proper ballsy centre half. Still gets too much stick from people.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:He is a great reader of the game which is proven be the number of interceptions he makes. He might not be quick on the floor but he is like grease lightening in his head.

EXACTLY :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:when you consider just how poor he was last season its an unbelievable turn around and he has shown immense character! By far and away my player of the season, he was outstanding last night! Ive lost count of the number of vital blocks hes made this season and his distribution is excellent for a centre back!!

Fact is he wasnt poor last season, made a few mistakes and got punished, (not that many in fairness) but overall he got the criticism which should have been directed elsewhere . Why ? I dont know, maybe the fee we paid for him, maybe beause his cousin isnt Steve Gerrard, maybe because he played for charlton who went down the year before (where he had Eight different centre half partners), maybe because some of our fans really dont have a clue.

Now he's playing even better and with confidence. I dont think he's had a bad game all season and has been IMMENSE for the last couple of months when others have struggled.

With all the praise hes' getting I dont have much to do after spending most of last year sticking up for him.