Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheer For Arsenal Tonight!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Think we need to get behind Arsenal tonight (even though I can't stand them and especially Wenger), as if they manage to beat Barcelona without Ramsey, Wenger may feel that he doesn't need him and we'll be able to keep him until the end of the season! ;) :) :D :ayatollah:

Re: Cheer For Arsenal Tonight!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Good point that about Rambo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 pm

surely the other way around. if they lose heavily, and are out of the competition. its one less comp he might need ramsey for if there are injuries

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Forget that if they get knocked out they won't need any more!

All honesty want Arsenal to win though, Barcelona are an awesome fantastic team and club. But a change would be nice.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:15 pm

my mates a big arsenal fan.he reckons only chance of us keeping ramsey is being dumped out of champions league and fabregas stayin fit

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Like f**k! Barcelona all the way. Sod glory hunting English clubs, if you are going to be a plastic don't mess around, just go for a real club like Barcelona.

And it's easy to be a plastic, you just need two sayings: 1. I've supported them all my life. 2. I went to see them a few times last season but I've been too busy to go this season so far. :lol: :lol:

What amazes me though is when you tell a UK plastic (Man U, Chelsea etc) that you are a Barcelona fan they look at you daft and they say things like you are only jumping on the band wagon. :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

f**k Arsenal, Ive just bet Barca.........................lol

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Barcelona are currently training at Loftus Road.

Must be checking us out prior to our assault on the Champions Lge!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Barcelona are currently training at Loftus Road.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 pm

You should pop down Stanley and you might get to see a bit of class on your pitch for a change :lol: :lol:

Come on then mate, who do reckon is getting auto prom this year?? Im going for us and Forest no offence :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 pm

No. Taking them to train at Loftus Road is a master stroke by the Barca coaches. Right now their team talk is based around the threat that if you don't perform then you could end up playing in a shit hole just like this one. :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Berwyn wrote:

No. Taking them to train at Loftus Road is a master stroke by the Barca coaches. Right now their team talk is based around the threat that if you don't perform then you could end up playing in a shit hole just like this one. :lol: :lol:

agree fully an awfull ground but the atmospheer is awesome much better than CCS atmospheer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

You should pop down Stanley and you might get to see a bit of class on your pitch for a change :lol: :lol:

Come on then mate, who do reckon is getting auto prom this year?? Im going for us and Forest no offence :ayatollah:

If I was truthfully honest I would say us & yourselves. We have lost only 3 all season (once at home) so I don't think we are going to lose more than that again with 15 games to go. I believe 7 wins will see us promoted and with the likes of Preston, Doncaster, Palace coming up I think that's very achievable. You lot have so much firepower upfront I can see you winning a fair few games yet.

Oh and those saying Loftus Rd is a shit hole, you are correct but its home & what an atmosphere, bit like Ninian park of old another shit hole but what a gaff I used to love going there, by the sounds of the CCS I don't think I'd swap Loftus Rd for that.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

If I was truthfully honest I would say us & yourselves. We have lost only 3 all season (once at home) so I don't think we are going to lose more than that again with 15 games to go. I believe 7 wins will see us promoted and with the likes of Preston, Doncaster, Palace coming up I think that's very achievable. You lot have so much firepower upfront I can see you winning a fair few games yet.

Oh and those saying Loftus Rd is a shit hole, you are correct but its home & what an atmosphere, bit like Ninian park of old another shit hole but what a gaff I used to love going there, by the sounds of the CCS I don't think I'd swap Loftus Rd for that.

Fair reply I suppose :lol: I didnt say Loftus Rd was a shit hole, however, in the away end upper you cant see some of the pitch, reminds me of a shoe box :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

I miss Ninian Park :cry: Proper football grounds all the way

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 pm

C'Mooooon Wilshireee! :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

yea, agree loftus road is a shed but a good old fashioned ground always creates a great atmosphere, our fans in that ground would be nuts, a bit like ninian.. had a gd time dwn there earlier in season despite result
stan, would you be happy to move to a new ground or would you want to stay at loftus?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 am

cantonite wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

yea, agree loftus road is a shed but a good old fashioned ground always creates a great atmosphere, our fans in that ground would be nuts, a bit like ninian.. had a gd time dwn there earlier in season despite result
stan, would you be happy to move to a new ground or would you want to stay at loftus?

Well Cantonite mate I'm 1) a creature of habit & 2)a bit of an old romanticist so the thought of a move away kills me BUT I also understand our ground is small, shit, cramped & is unlikely to attract new fans or give the club the revenue streams that the owners require.

Its all I've ever known since I was 4 years old so a move would be tough but I guess its a natural progression. I just hope we don't build a soulless bowl like Coventrys shitty place. I haven't been to the CCS yet so not sure what its like. Reading is decent something along them lines I'd be happy with.

How do you feel about the CCS compared to Ninian?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 am

No way, Barca to win, Arsenal did very very well tonight but they could have been taken apart and at the Nou Camp I think they will be and also hope they are. I like the Arsenal and if they beat Barca then I'm backing them. But I am a huge fan of Barca and want them to run riot in any possible way. Barcelona were unlucky tonight, poor in the 2nd half but bad decisions went against them, if they'd have had the decisions it could've been 3-4 against Arsenal.