Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stewards Salaries

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Wondering if anyone can help me.

How much are the senior stewards on? I.e the ones that stand infront of the Ninian Stand etc? And the quadrant managers?

Re: Stewards Salaries

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 pm

my mate does it, cant remember exactly but circa 30 quid i think?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Wondering if anyone can help me.

How much are the senior stewards on? I.e the ones that stand infront of the Ninian Stand etc? And the quadrant managers?

supervisor £14 quid an hour :ayatollah: depending on company. the company my mate works for does the egg and stuff at millenuim. hes only £14 an hour :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:40 pm

I think some of them get paid in deutcshmarks f@cking litle hitlers... I sit in the family stand block 123 and to be fair to the steward we have had for past 10 games or so been alright but last night after we scored about 20 seconds after the to$$er was tellin the kids to sit down while they were still celebrating :evil: ....

He must have come from the canton stand after hearing some of the stories on here from block 117/6 :cry:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

milly44 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Wondering if anyone can help me.

supervisor £14 quid an hour :ayatollah: depending on company. the company my mate works for does the egg and stuff at millenuim. hes only £14 an hour :ayatollah:

Thank you Milly :ayatollah: Not a bad little earner

city 112 - I agree completely, but that is for another thread that I will inevitably post ;)