Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes.

Re: " Mathematical Possibilities Aside.... "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:Yes.

Vince Alms Comments usually always positive

Vince Alm
Lazy bunch of twats
Following the same pattern as previous seasons I'm afraid, difference is there are more teams involved this year if we lose at forest, leicester is a massive game also hull for playoff position, both teams got good squads also burnley in the mix still. The players do not work hard enough consistently to win enough games

Re: Mathematical Possibilities Aside....

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ashccfc wrote:Who still thinks we can gain automatic promotion ???

I think we are good enough with the The Quality of the players we have, without doubt.
The Management in My Opinion will not take us up Automatic, But thats just My Honest Opinion.

Ash your opinion ?

Annis
I agree with you totally, yesterday we were lacking width all game and whenever Oli/Rambo picked up the ball in midfield I could see them looking for outlets down the flanks but there was no one there. Then I saw Bellamy coming on and thought he would open the game up but DJ puts him up front :|

Also as I have said in another post, our defence is now playing better than our ''superb'' attack and Koumas looked tired after 5 minutes of coming on. I dont blame the players and get behind the team 100% every game but Jones' tactics seem to be costing us. IMO
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Mathematical Possibilities Aside....

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

ashccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ashccfc wrote:Who still thinks we can gain automatic promotion ???

I think we are good enough with the The Quality of the players we have, without doubt.
The Management in My Opinion will not take us up Automatic, But thats just My Honest Opinion.

Ash your opinion ?

Annis
I agree with you totally, yesterday we were lacking width all game and whenever Oli/Rambo picked up the ball in midfield I could see them looking for outlets down the flanks but there was no one there. Then I saw Bellamy coming on and thought he would open the game up but DJ puts him up front :|

Also as I have said in another post, our defence is now playing better than our ''superb'' attack and Koumas looked tired after 5 minutes of coming on. I dont blame the players and get behind the team 100% every game but Jones' tactics seem to be costing us. IMO
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Mathematical Possibilities Aside.... "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Having had time to get over last nights disapointment, in the scheme of things a point against a very good team is not that bad, we are not going to win every game for the rest of the season. What we need to do now is get behind DJ and the team (including Naylor if he plays) as regardless what happens between now and the end of the season DJ and the players will remain with us until May at least, we need to start raisng the rafters at CCS and make it a hostile place for visting teams like NP was (remember leeds FA cup now that was an atmosphere).

Forest, Jacks, Norwich etc will all drop points as they all have to play each other, we have got the majority of those teams out of the way and we are still in a good position albeit no game in this league is easy. But we now need to start turning most of these draws into wins by being clinical infront of goal something which has been evading us of late and if that means dropping Jay and starting Parkin then so be it (competition is always very good to have within a team).

Please lets not blow it this season and we can do our part by getting 110% behind the team and the coaches (not the ones with wheels) by increasing the decibels positively during the games.

Don't get me wrong if we miss the chance this year then DJ has to be shown the door especially considering the talent he has at his disposal.