Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" We are doing this for the Nation " Quoted DJ

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

On talksport DJ said that he realises the importance of Premiership fotball and that they would not just try to go up for the club and supporters but for the "pasionate nation " .

Thought he came across very well , anyone else any views on this one ?

Andy Gray seemed surprised that the JB`s were up in the top 6 as well .

Onwards and upwrads - come on Scunny - do us a big favour tonight .

Jones put pressure on Forest by saying that he would rather have points in bag than spare games as they come thick and heavy , would like him to play more of these mind games especially with Forest manager who is easy to wind up !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " We are doing this for the Nation " Quoted DJ

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

I was listening to that Interview and agree, he came over very well. I do wonder if that is his management style, just try's to bring a bit of calmness to everything.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

think thats why he then comes over as not passionate etc ........... :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

The last time Scunny won at home was last August 28 [ :o ] can't see them winning tonight, but anything is possible.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 pm

They nearly blocked us out - their manager on talk sport seems well up for it - they know they have to perform at home - look at Preston - these lower teams will be fighting for their lives

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:The last time Scunny won at home was last August 28 [ :o ] can't see them winning tonight, but anything is possible.

Just got in, didn't know the Scunny score till now, feel a lot happier & faith restored.
P.S. Enjoyed the re make of True Grit!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:I was listening to that Interview and agree, he came over very well. I do wonder if that is his management style, just try's to bring a bit of calmness to everything.

Any idea how I could listen seeing as I missed it !