Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That b*stard Dave Jones...........

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

My washing machine has just packed in so it must be DJs fault because he gets the blame for everything else.

Try blaming the players now and again or if you stretch that grey matter between your ears a little then maybe, just maybe, you will acknowledge that DJ can only pick the team. Their goal last night was down to nobody on the front post taking command, which is usually JAYs job so lets all slag him out, no? thought not.

We are 2nd in the league and people grizzling is starting to piss me off, and I don't want to hear the old 'we got the best squad and we should be top by 10pts' crap, Man City got the best squad in Prem and they are 10pts clear aint they?

And I aint a big DJ fan but give credit and criticism where it is due. Same posters on here would criticise DJ whatever the outcome and its boring the f*cking socks off me.

Bring on Forest I say, the Jacks was a harder game on paper on we pissed that, (not down to DJ selection and tactics mind :oops: :?: )

Re: That b*stard Dave Jones...........

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:My washing machine has just packed in so it must be DJs fault because he gets the blame for everything else.

Try blaming the players now and again or if you stretch that grey matter between your ears a little then maybe, just maybe, you will acknowledge that DJ can only pick the team. Their goal last night was down to nobody on the front post taking command, which is usually JAYs job so lets all slag him out, no? thought not.

We are 2nd in the league and people grizzling is starting to piss me off, and I don't want to hear the old 'we got the best squad and we should be top by 10pts' crap, Man City got the best squad in Prem and they are 10pts clear aint they?

And I aint a big DJ fan but give credit and criticism where it is due. Same posters on here would criticise DJ whatever the outcome and its boring the f*cking socks off me.

Bring on Forest I say, the Jacks was a harder game on paper on we pissed that, (not down to DJ selection and tactics mind :oops: :?: )

:lol: :lol: Spot on!! The bit in bold is exactly my point as well :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:37 pm

so it wasnt DJ's fault that whitts stayed on the park when it was obvious he was carrying a knock when he couldnt even run, but insted took of burk who even though made some mistakes was a threat up th right ?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:37 pm

hes a good manager though where would this club be now if it wasnt for him look at the players he has baught and the ammount we have sold them after hes a good manager but you cant really blame himm for evrything he aint on the pitch hes on the sideline so lets stop having ago at him after a draw to a team in form

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm

I agree i'm a fan of his but i'd admit if he got things wrong BUT getting blamed for evevything is a utter joke.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:My washing machine has just packed in so it must be DJs fault because he gets the blame for everything else.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

did you get your washing machine sorted after ?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

denton2k6 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Riiight... so in a game we need to win, due to Forest being in pole position, a goal up, Burnley committing people forward, you think it's a wonderful managerial decision to take off our only wide player with pace - Burke - instead going with Koumas and Whttingham.

But still, guess I must clearly lack the grey matter you've so abundently been blessed with, eh?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

denton2k6 wrote:

LOL :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

nerd wrote:

Riiight... so in a game we need to win, due to Forest being in pole position, a goal up, Burnley committing people forward, you think it's a wonderful managerial decision to take off our only wide player with pace - Burke - instead going with Koumas and Whttingham.

But still, guess I must clearly lack the grey matter you've so abundently been blessed with, eh?

Last Saturday Koumas came off bench, swung a lovely ball over for Oli to score our winner. As I said no pleasing some is there Nerd?