Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O ANNIS OOOOOOO

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 pm

i seen you last night getting a drink in the stadium you was right behind me i did nod u didn't reconise me didn't av time to hey i am bluebirds 23 lol.

fair play to you tho i felt like saying how much f words can you get in one sentence. all i heard was ' look at all the fu*kers these fu*kers haven't been coming for years these are quiet ones' i was wetting myself in the cue.

p.s sort your fringe out needs a clip haha :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O ANNIS OOOOOOO

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:16 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:i seen you last night getting a drink in the stadium you was right behind me i did nod u didn't reconise me didn't av time to hey i am bluebirds 23 lol.

fair play to you tho i felt like saying how much f words can you get in one sentence. all i heard was ' look at all the fu*kers these fu*kers haven't been coming for years these are quiet ones' i was wetting myself in the cue.

p.s sort your fringe out needs a clip haha :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

They look at us gone off when we sing.
Rob, Def say hello Next time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 pm

dont mention his hair rob ;) :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

milly44 wrote:dont mention his hair rob ;) :lol:

i was not going to by sounds of mood he was in. there was fire coming out of his mouth. felt like saying' want any cold water buttie' hahaha

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:i seen you last night getting a drink in the stadium you was right behind me i did nod u didn't reconise me didn't av time to hey i am bluebirds 23 lol.

I'll also say hello next time I see you shouting at rugby fans on Sloper Road :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

ashccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'll also say hello next time I see you shouting at rugby fans on Sloper Road :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Dont forget Ash :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Whats wrong with my Hair, Still got all mine :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

needs to get the hair dye out tho annis going bit grey now :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

nothing, but you bit last night ;)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

needs to get the hair dye out tho annis going bit grey now :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

The Woman like a Real Man/older Richard Gear :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

nothing, but you bit last night ;)

I do to easy :lol: :ayatollah: