Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ on Talksport

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Did anyone else hear Richard Keys snigger when DJ said we need luck if were going to go up? Iv always thought u create your luck through effort?

Re: DJ on Talksport

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 pm

every team needs a bit of luck,totally agree with him mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 pm

look at forest they had bit of luck against qpr........... all adds up in the end

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I agree every team needs a little bit of luck but the way he emphasised the need of luck was as if we needed a truck load of luck to go up

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:37 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:Did anyone else hear Richard Keys snigger when DJ said we need luck if were going to go up? Iv always thought u create your luck through effort?

You make your own Luck in football, over a season it evens out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cwmbranbluebird wrote:I agree every team needs a little bit of luck but the way he emphasised the need of luck was as if we needed a truck load of luck to go up

we are welsh they are english so they prob got something against us, thats why i would love us and jacks to go up one and two prober piss off the english welsh teams are on the march lol

cwmbranbluebird wrote:I agree every team needs a little bit of luck but the way he emphasised the need of luck was as if we needed a truck load of luck to go up

i haven't seen it mate,could you put a link up mate

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/richar ... -andy-gray
DJ on there on the last 30 min mate.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

DJ Luck and MC Jones- with a little bit of luck we can make it to the prem. :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:DJ Luck and MC Jones- with a little bit of luck we can make it to the prem. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Totally agree. There are going to be a lot more games like last night where
Dave Jones has to analyse a game and make tactical decisions AND get them
right! He gets them wrong far too often for my liking. Things are going to
get very tight in this division. Against Swansea we got it spot on, credit for
that. But the idea of him pitting his wits against billy Davies, Neil Warnock,
Sven Gollum Erikkson, Nigel Pearson, Paul Lambert in a long run in doesnt
inspire me with confidence