Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE WE REALLY CONFIDENT I THINK NOT

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm

otherwise we would not or should not worry about who all the other teams who they are playing,who theyve got to play and so on,are some of us getting into the same mindset as DJ,are we worrying more about other teams what they can do, instead of actually beleiving what we can do ,thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ARE WE REALLY CONFIDENT I THINK NOT

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 pm

beddau blue wrote:otherwise we would not or should not worry about who all the other teams who they are playing,who theyve got to play and so on,are some of us getting into the same mindset as DJ,are we worrying more about other teams what they can do, instead of actually beleiving what we can do ,thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No because if Forest and QPR win all their games, including their one against us, and they could even afford to lose those then we are f'cked.

So come on scunny.

Also like to see some injuries tonight (not serious, but enough to keep key players out for Sat).

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

DJ, Just said needs some luck on the Radio lol

I believe in THIS TEAM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm not confident, we are missing something and I haven't a clue what that something is...
I will do my utmost not to show my lack of confidence though because I know that it can spread like wildfire.