Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CHELSEA FANS IN COURT LAST/THIS WEEK "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

" CHELSEA FANS IN COURT LAST/THIS WEEK "

for Chelsea/Cardiff game

Going Not Guilty
The Trial has been going on 8 days so far.

CHELSEA FANS HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING THE MOST VIOLENT/CRIMINAL ORGANISED GANGS IN THE COUNTRY, Hardly a mention about football.

Re: " CHELSEA FANS IN COURT LAST/THIS WEEK "

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm really interested to see what Nightmare/Mariner get for this, although I understand most are going not guilty, just want to compare the sentences to what the Cardiff boys got, to see this stitch up for what it really is. :twisted: :twisted: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Any links to Chelsea sites that have info on this trial?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:45 am

16th February 2011

An important message about a proper stitch up in Jason's case

Hello Mal,

Been following Jasons case very closely , and wanted to give you an update.

It's pretty much the last day of his trial today. Summings up have been done by the CPS , and Jason and his five co defendants barristers have done their summing up to.

The judge has started his summing up , and will probably have an hour or so to do tomorrow.

The whole case has been a stitch up from start to finish.

Police showing footage of people walking down the road , claiming they are "shadowing Cardiff hooligans" etc , when all they are doing , as i said , is walking down the road on their way to the game.

Police more interested in filming trouble than stopping it!

A prime example seen from the Airial Support Unit camera.

At 2.06 you can see 3 police officers stand by the side of the road , and 4 police officers in the middle of the road. Instead of putting themselves between the two rival groups theypolice officer with the camera orders his 3 colleagues to go and stand by the side of the road , but leaves himself in the middle of the road to continue filming. This creates a vacum , which results in the forward motion that the prosecution have relied on in order to obtain convictions. It stinks. Also in this clip it can be seen at 1.10 a policeman hitting people , which cumulates at 1.15 with the officer hitting a black man stood there with his hands in his pockets. EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A CAMERA ON A STICK IN THIS OFFICERS LEFT HAND , THE CPS DO NOT HAVE THAT FOOTAGE!

The other main camera , is called Magnet 15.

Irrelevant of what you see Jason doing , or not , the video that has been shown in court only lasts 2.59 minutes.

Incidently the CPS opened the trial along the lines of , "This is a Violent Disorder case where you will see NO evidence , and NO claims , of any punches thrown , kicks made , or objects thrown by Mr Marriner!"
(Work that one out for a Violent Disorder charge)

The whole incident was no more than 5 minutes long , but this video was edited down.

This video has been cut 8 times. At 0.18 , 0.52 , 1.35 , 1.56 , 2.22 , 2.38 , 2.50 and 2.58.

Now some may say it's not important , and i can understand the cuts towards the end of the clip , but the two cuts in the first minute just don't make any sense. They stink of a police cover up.

The police have 100 hours of CCTV footage , most of which is total nonsense.

SO , WHY WOULD YOU EDIT THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF FILM FOOTAGE DOWN FROM 5 MINUTES TO 3 MINUTES!!!!! IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE , AND AS I SAID STINKS OF A POLICE COVER-UP!!!!! Let's hope the jury pick up on it , and DEMAND to see the full unedited 5 minutes whilst they deliberate tomorrow.

They're really trying to get Jason , at any cost.

He's been charged with Section 2 Violent Disorder , and his 5 codefendants have been charged with Section 3 Affray. It stinks. This is a very serious charge Jason is on. It's the same charge that that idiot was on when he dropped the fire extinguisher of the top of Millbank at the student protests , and could have killed someone. That idiot got 31 months with a 'Guilty plea' , and rightly so. If Jason gets found guilty he could get 5 years. I just hope the jury understands the seriousness of the offence. (The barristers have said that the charges for all on this should have been Section 4 Threatening Behaviour at the very most)

Have also heard today that yet another person has had their Violent Disorder charge dropped by the CPS for trouble on the Kings Road as long as they pleaded Guilty to a different incident earlier in the day.

This is a liberty because it indicates that the CPS think their argument and case is weak for the incident on the Kings Road (Jasons), but are just hoping the jury won't understand the seriousness of the actual charge he is on but and may convict anyway.

From what i understand the judge has been "firm , but fair."

With the jury out tomorrow , lets just hope that they don't get carried away with the police and CPS obsession , and they can see through what has really happened.

Let's hope the jury come to the right decision.

Good luck

Rumpole

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am

THE MOST CORRUPT ORGANIZED GANGS IN THE COUNTRY

The police force ;)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 am

the reason why its a set up by the police is because their budgets are being slashed so they need trouble to kick off so they keep their budgets

fact

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm

On that evidence you would of thought the jury would clear him, however its how its presented i suppose, i recently done Jury Service, a very good experience by the way (depending on your cases of course) and a lot is on your brief if im honest, id say one case was lost for a fella by his brief not being as smart as his opposite number..........

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm

From Facebook

Marky Acko Done up like Kippers ! :o(
5 hours ago · Like

Darren 'Fulham' Moulton The old bill spend more time & money on football violence then they do on real crimes and real criminals!!!
5 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Marky Acko If your a sex offender you can now appeal your sentance to be taking off the register ! You get a Banning order yer Fooked !
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Kenneth Hamm The reason the police and the goverment go after football fans is that they are deemed to be working class.And we know the working classes do not have justice.The reason peadofila is not smashed is because rich people are involved in it.
3 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Jury are out

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37077