Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EVEN ARSENAL MAKE MORE NOISE

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Known for their library like atmospheres in their old ground, never mind the new prefab. Yet even they make more noise than our fans - even when they are losing.

I wish I could make a proper thread to express what I feel about how our atmosphere has gone, and who is to blame. Words fail me though.

Re: EVEN ARSENAL MAKE MORE NOISE

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Known for their library like atmospheres in their old ground, never mind the new prefab. Yet even they make more noise than our fans - even when they are losing.

I wish I could make a proper thread to express what I feel about how our atmosphere has gone, and who is to blame. Words fail me though.

Adam last night at Our Stadium THE ATMOSPHERE WAS DIABOLICAL.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Known for their library like atmospheres in their old ground, never mind the new prefab. Yet even they make more noise than our fans - even when they are losing.

on the other hand they have got another 40,000 fans aswell. thats alot more noise anyway. :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Adam last night at Our Stadium THE ATMOSPHERE WAS DIABOLICAL.

It was the final straw for me Annis.

My friends in yellow and orange jackets are also getting worse. It repulses me that some of them have the audacity to wear our clubs logo on their hats. They do not care about us or our club :twisted: