Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackswan

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 am

Someone else said in an earlier thread if we could keep Blackswan as a pet so can we Annis please can we!! please. we will look after him you wont have to do anything. well make sure he behaves go on say yes. Perhaps we can rename him any one got any names. Perhaps we could call him Gypo hell like that, go on Annis say yes. :P

Re: Blackswan

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 am

Please Annis! Please can we keep him?! We'll be good we promise, just please please pleeeeeeaaaaasee!!!

:lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:56 am

please please pleassssssssssse ANNIS, we'll evan re-name him WARREN pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 am

oh go on pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee we will behave for the next year if you say yes. :?: :?:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 am

you mean like a CYgnet pup :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 pm

did he say we could ??

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

We wouldn't have to keep him on a leash would we? He's much more exciting when he's not being kept held back!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 pm

A whole thread dedicated to little old me :oops:

Annis has already said im the best thing to come out of Swansea since Harry Secombe,so for the time being i aint going anywhere

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Blackswan is a bluebird, blackswan is a bluebird, a la la la. A la la la! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 pm

blackswan wrote:A whole thread dedicated to little old me :oops:

Annis has already said im the best thing to come out of Swansea since Harry Secombe,so for the time being i aint going anywhere

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Because im not abusive on here and try to get on with people im classed as a Bluebird :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

No no no. You're only a bluebird if you are abusive! :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Zabier wrote:No no no. You're only a bluebird if you are abusive! :D

Its not in my nature Zabier,and besides im heavily outnumbered so i'd be a bit twp to get all lairy :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 pm

blackswan wrote:
Zabier wrote:No no no. You're only a bluebird if you are abusive! :D

Its not in my nature Zabier,and besides im heavily outnumbered so i'd be a bit twp to get all lairy :D

TWP i think that is the first bit of welsh on this board :lol:

Blackswan even brings in different launguages here. WHAT A GUY :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 pm

you could be swanseas ambassador to cardiff. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Annis, get him a seat at the Players Awards Night. Then we can plaster him with booze, strip him, gang rape him and drop him off in Swansea a happy man! It's initiation Blackswan, we've all done it! :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

thanks rob,i'd like that.

I hope i can do the job justice,although lets be honest about it,its not going to be easy :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 pm

If we can keep him I promise I'll take him for a walk every day and ensure he's fed.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Zabier wrote:Annis, get him a seat at the Players Awards Night. Then we can plaster him with booze, strip him, gang rape him and drop him off in Swansea a happy man! It's initiation Blackswan, we've all done it! :D

What is it with you lot that you'd like to gang rape me and perform oral sex on me :shock:

I thought it was us who were supposed to be rednecked gypo's?

Ruddy hell! :?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Remember guys, Blackswan is for life, not just Christmas.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

blackswan wrote:
Zabier wrote:Annis, get him a seat at the Players Awards Night. Then we can plaster him with booze, strip him, gang rape him and drop him off in Swansea a happy man! It's initiation Blackswan, we've all done it! :D

What is it with you lot that you'd like to gang rape me and perform oral sex on me :shock:

I thought it was us who were supposed to be rednecked gypo's?

Ruddy hell! :?

when is my initiation then :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Every day if you want Baz, just give us the thumbs up!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Zabier wrote:Every day if you want Baz, just give us the thumbs up!

THUMBS :oops: :lol: NO WAY :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Come on Annis you havent said yes yet !! :lol: :ayatollah: