Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:I bet forest got a pat on the back and the fans were like,
unlucky boys we'll bounce back

unlike our support :?

Gotta agree - also if we had conceded two goals like Barcelona - HOW DARE THEY

Re: can you imagine are reaction if we lost to scunny

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am

bluebirds23 wrote:feck me all hell would break loose LOL

Great shout! That, I was thinking the same! Some of our fans have got it all so wrong! :(

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am

Every away game is tough in this league so wasn't shocked that Scunny won :D

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am

at this stage of the season the teams fighting for their lives are going to be very hard to beat especially on their ground so our trips to preston,donny and palace are going to be vital

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Imagine Steve Tucker if Cardiff had lost to Scunny, wouldn't have been able to do a write up due to chronic masturbation.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:44 pm

but what is the reaction on the forest site? are they taking the victory well, or acting as you think cardiff fans would?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Supporting Forest is the proverbial roller coaster ride. It's not so long ago that we were in the deoths of despair in League 1 visiting such illustrious grounds as Huish Park, Edgeley Park and the Victoria Ground.

Consequently the majority of us take setbacks like last night in our stride and thank our lucky stars that we are where we are and that we support Forest. There's always someone worse off - after all we could be Derby fans!

Before last night we were saying that our match on Saturday is a "must win" for you and a draw would be good enough for us because we were obviously going to beat Scunny. OOPS! Last night's result now means that the three points is just as important to us as it is for you.

Should be a good match on Saturday but, in typical fashion, I have to say that nothing will be settled for a long time yet.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

zigga-zagga wrote:Supporting Forest is the proverbial roller coaster ride. It's not so long ago that we were in the deoths of despair in League 1 visiting such illustrious grounds as Huish Park, Edgeley Park and the Victoria Ground.

Consequently the majority of us take setbacks like last night in our stride and thank our lucky stars that we are where we are and that we support Forest. There's always someone worse off - after all we could be Derby fans!

Before last night we were saying that our match on Saturday is a "must win" for you and a draw would be good enough for us because we were obviously going to beat Scunny. OOPS! Last night's result now means that the three points is just as important to us as it is for you.

Should be a good match on Saturday but, in typical fashion, I have to say that nothing will be settled for a long time yet.

Good post.We all some times forget what life was like a few seasons ago, but thats life. I can't see things being settled untill the final whistle next May 8th.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 pm

In comparison to Scunthorpe we have a very talented squad who are paid handsomely for their skills so a loss would quite rightly lead to the Mother of all slatings.

Having paid my season ticket money I have no problem whatsoever in demanding the best from Cardiff City

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
zigga-zagga wrote:Supporting Forest is the proverbial roller coaster ride. It's not so long ago that we were in the deoths of despair in League 1 visiting such illustrious grounds as Huish Park, Edgeley Park and the Victoria Ground.

Good post.We all some times forget what life was like a few seasons ago, but thats life. I can't see things being settled untill the final whistle next May 8th.

Maybe they wont be settled by then.

I have reserved my usual parking place near Wembley.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:In comparison to Scunthorpe we have a very talented squad who are paid handsomely for their skills so a loss would quite rightly lead to the Mother of all slatings.

Having paid my season ticket money I have no problem whatsoever in demanding the best from Cardiff City

I don't know whether we should demand the best - I cetainly expect it but all too often I'm disappointed!

The pitch last night was shocking but we can't use that as an excuse - Scunny did to us what we did to QPR on Sunday, frustrated us despite allowing us the majority of possession.

I never complain about anyone who pays for their ticket having a good moan but, sadly, too many of the posters on certain Forest forums never even get to a match, the posts on LTLF this morning prove it. I suppose it's the same at all clubs!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Good set of midweek results for QPR despite them not playing :/

You can see teams 7th and up in the battle for 1st and 2nd now though. For the neutral its quite a league this season.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:In comparison to Scunthorpe we have a very talented squad who are paid handsomely for their skills so a loss would quite rightly lead to the Mother of all slatings.

Why? Fergies Man U. lost to Wolves its Football not an exact Science. hence the betting odds.