Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City footballer Darcy Blake arrested in pub damage p

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28187172/

im sure the other day DJ was getting praise for sorting out darcy's party life style then this happens ironic really

Re: Cardiff City footballer Darcy Blake arrested in pub damage p

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 am

for prending to be a footballer :shock:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

like one step forward 2 back grrr

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 am

boozer wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2011/02/17/cardiff-city-footballer-darcy-blake-arrested-in-pub-damage-probe-91466-28187172/

im sure the other day DJ was getting praise for sorting out darcy's party life style then this happens ironic really

Very disappointed with Darcy over this, when will he ever learn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 am

castleblue wrote:
boozer wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2011/02/17/cardiff-city-footballer-darcy-blake-arrested-in-pub-damage-probe-91466-28187172/

Very disappointed with Darcy over this, when will he ever learn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i was thinking exactly the same thing. people will prob blame dj for not being strict but it also goes for player NOT to do stupid things like that. it piss dj off then we end up with naylor again lol

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
castleblue wrote:

i was thinking exactly the same thing. people will prob blame dj for not being strict but it also goes for player NOT to do stupid things like that. it piss dj off then we end up with naylor again lol

Agreed, there is only so much DJ can do! He can't go around 'holding players hands' all the time. He's got to rely on his players not being idiots-unfortunately some seem to like acting like it! :(

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am

Just to put this into perspective “Two males were arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and they have been bailed pending further inquiries. The males were aged 21and 22.

Yes he has a responsibility as a professional footballer but he is a 22 year old boy and nobody got hurt, except the idiot that put his arm through the glass panel. There was no fighting, no abuse. It was more of a case of "HIGH JINX".

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:03 am

He probably improved the place.

That pub is a total dive. Hope he had his tetanus jab after leaving.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 am

He probably didnt do anything.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:12 am

I heard about this a few days ago but it wasn't confirmed so i didn't post anything. There is also more to this story but i am keeping stum for now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:55 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I heard about this a few days ago but it wasn't confirmed so i didn't post anything. There is also more to this story but i am keeping stum for now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cant be much more sinister as he has only been charged for criminal damage.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I have seen him a few times rolling out of the vanilla bar in bLACkwood high street , lets hope this is a wake up call and he realises his profile now will attract media attention.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm

SACK posted this up the other day, fair play. but some one who knew darcy then said it was untrue so one of the mods got rid of it for obvious reasons. so sack i never doubted you :oops: ;)

im not going to jump on darcy here, he probably did f**k all, and was just there. until its proven if its proven :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

out getting pissed 2 days before a big game is a pile of bollox! disgraceful ..... i used to run for wales and if i had a race on the sunday there is no way i could drink 2 days before! ... sack him jones! :old:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 pm

milly44 wrote:SACK posted this up the other day, fair play. but some one who knew darcy then said it was untrue so one of the mods got rid of it for obvious reasons. so sack i never doubted you :oops: ;)

im not going to jump on darcy here, he probably did f**k all, and was just there. until its proven if its proven :ayatollah:

cheers Milly, although I wish it was not true, hope Darcy is cleared as we need a full squad for our title charge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: